Esteemed Contributor

Re: What shoes would you wear with these?

Gentle Souls have nice cushiony feel.

*Call Tyrone*
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Respected Contributor

Well ladies, after much searching, I found these! I must say, I've always wanted a gladiator sandal but I had to make sure it was going to be comfy and have adequate padding. These are Aerosoles and I bought them at half price. I chose the light tan so that it would match my leg color and not "chop off" my legs but give the illusion of a continuous line.

• aerog777513_109255_jb.jpg
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse

I'm so glad you went with the gladiator! I really think will be perfect with those dresses! They'll be really cute with shorts also.

I think I will look into a pair for myself too

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Well ladies, after much searching, I found these! I must say, I've always wanted a gladiator sandal but I had to make sure it was going to be comfy and have adequate padding. These are Aerosoles and I bought them at half price. I chose the light tan so that it would match my leg color and not "chop off" my legs but give the illusion of a continuous line.

• aerog777513_109255_jb.jpg

@Texasmouse

GREAT CHOICE!!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

Thanks! Although I ordered them too late to have for my trip, I'm sure I'll still be able to wear them often in the future. I  bought them at shoebuy so if you're interested, they have them at 44%off in three colors. I ordered mine through Mr. Rebates and they give 10% back from shoebuy so it was a pretty good deal!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Funloving 

Spoiler
Smiley Happy