Honored Contributor

Re: What shoes would you wear with these?

@Texasmouse

I got these last summer, from Rockport.  They have Adidas technology in them and they're super lightweight.  I went back for another pair in black.  They are on clearance now, but if you can find Rockport sandals in your size with the Adidas technology, they're super comfortable.

I also like Birkenstock, but if you're not used to wearing them they might not feel comfortable for vacation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would wear a pair of sandals, they could be a comfort brand that do not distract from the look of the dresses by screaming , utilitarian.

Usually when there's a lot of walking involved, I wear flatter sandals, but I've found sometimes a low wedge is comfortable.

I wear these (they come in a variety of colors) by Cole Haan.  I can walk for miles.  I have a variety of vamps (crossover, slide, thong)  the key is that comfort sole.  Many discount sites carry CH. (the CH site has 40% off now)

I have these Born (Bermuda) in several colors for more casual and they are extremely comfortable (and now available at 6PM)

Born - Bermuda

Respected Contributor

Thank you, ladies, for all of your suggestions. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Your dresses are really cute! Hope you have a great vacation. I think a red or print sandal would look cute with the first and white with the second dress.

I find Propet brand really great for walking but may not be the best style for your dresses. I will post if I see a really cute pair that will work with your dresses. I always wear them with yoga pants for my walks.

Honored Contributor

I have the lace up of these and they're like marshmellos!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG

What brand are those?

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@ECBG

What brand are those?

Fly London.  The Q sells them and they are the most comfortable shoes ever.  Nordies too.  Check around for sales cause they will run close to $200.00.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@ECBG

What brand are those?

They're  Fly London from OnLine shoes.  I love them and loads of people in retail wear them if they find them!

I have the black patent and white in these from Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

Black Cupido

Amazon sells Fly London as well.

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

I agree with Big Sister...