Super Contributor

Re: What shoes look good with capri pants?

I have never thought dressy heels like pumps or dress sandals look good with capris or cropped pants.

Casual shoes, flats, or wedges of some kind, look fine. Cork wedges, espadrille rope wedges, that type of heel is fine and looks good.

I especially like this kind of shoe with a cargo type capri or cropped pant. I have a pair of Calvin Klein crops I wear with some cork wedges and I love them together. Not a high wedge, about 2 inches.

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

I love kitten heels worn with ankle pants or just above the ankle pants. Also flats, but not too flat. A bit of a heel/wedge in the 'flats'. Also, sandals look nice with ankle pants. Just about any shoe looks great with ankle pants, but I'm not a fan of high heels with casual pants/capris/etc., etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Barefoot works for me. Main reason for wearing pedal pushers or capris is to avoid rolling up jeans or slacks while walking or shelling near the water.

Esteemed Contributor

Flats, athletic shoes, or sandals of any height...depending on the style of capri.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Super Contributor

Capris are a little more casual than crops imo & call for more casual shoes like sandals or flats. Heels only work with dressy crops like this:

or

Mid heels or higher wedges:

Or sandals

Or closed toe flats

Super Contributor

n/m

Esteemed Contributor

Run, of those pictures you posted above, this is the one that I find least attractive. I like a nice flat as well as the next woman who is looking to be fashionable and comfortable at the same time. But "ballet" flats do not fit my criteria unless you have the perfect foot, ankle, leg, etc. See how those shoes gape at the inside? I really don't like that look.

Attention to detail is so tiring--sometimes it is exhausting to be me! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

I prefer a thong type sandal or a low wedge with capris. I wear my capris more casual which is my normal life style anyways.

Honored Contributor

I think it depends on the style of the capri. If they are dressy, a heel or wedge is ok. If they are casual (like 99.9% of mine), I wear a sandal or flat.