Honored Contributor

Re: 👑 What she wore.. MM👑

The sweater is only $75. Sold out of course.

screen-shot-2018-01-09-at-11-03-48-am-1515513862.png

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I like her and I like her casual style.  I hope she is not forced to conform to be proper and stuffy looking.

She has a cute unassuming natural beauty that doesn’t need tweaked.  She is not Kate, nor her MIL,  Diana and shouldn’t be compared to them.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I like her and I like her casual style.  I hope she is not forced to conform to be proper and stuffy looking.

She has a cute unassuming natural beauty that doesn’t need tweaked.  She is not Kate, nor her MIL,  Diana and shouldn’t be compared to them.

@Carmie 100% agree with you. Was just about to post the same. Hope she stays true to herself! Love the 1st pic - she looks adorable.

Trusted Contributor

I refuse to become obsessed with this young lady.  I do not wish her ill-just enough already.

Honored Contributor

I think the hair style where she's sitting with her elbow on her knee leaves a lot to be desired.  It reminds me of when someone gets chewing gum in their hair.

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I like her style - it looks effortless and young and sophisticated.   

I love her hair and her makeup.   

Hi @Bri36

ITA

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ECBG wrote:

I think the hair style where she's sitting with her elbow on her knee leaves a lot to be desired.  It reminds me of when someone gets chewing gum in their hair.

@ECBG

Oh my bad! That is not a HAIRDO, is it? I thought the photographer artfully caught her hair like that in the being tossed in the air!

I don’t know why I think it is funny other than my “take” on it!

o/t (kind of) I am watching her skin.

The Royals have beautiful SKIN. Their secret is carefully guarded (bee venom?) MM’s skin has majorly improved. It is smoother and brighter... I’m watching for changes in her skin and makeup.

1704A9EB-EE10-4CD8-9B0B-844991E6CF8B.jpegHair do? Hair don’t?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG I thought that pic was snapped when her hair was blowing in the wind!! Lol

Respected Contributor

I think his and her smiles are beautiful statements.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG I thought that pic was snapped when her hair was blowing in the wind!! Lol

@AmericanBulldogMom

Who said it wasn't?  Doesn't England have windy days in the winter?