Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your favorite neckline?

Crew or boatneck.

Esteemed Contributor

I kind of agree with Kathleen. I have a long neck and I've always preferred a button-up collared shirt. Or, if I could, I'd wear a turtleneck all year long. For t-shirts, I look best in a bateau neck.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

Scoop and V-neck.

Respected Contributor

the one I had in my 20's .{#emotions_dlg.laugh} but since I don't have that now, to seriously answer your ? In the winter I like a comfortable turtleneck or a nicely designed/fitting cowl. In the hot hot summer a not too revealing v or scoop for comfort .

Free advice to younger women and all I suppose --remember to condition and sun screen your décolletage /neck area in all seasons.

Honored Contributor

Mock turtle...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

V-neck or square necklines (not too low or wide) flatter me more than most others. I do also wear crew neck t-shirts though. Nothing that will cause me to need to fuss with bra straps.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Boatneck or square. V-necks would be next in line. Least favorite: Scoop neck.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Frequent Contributor

Scoop and v-neck are my fave necklines!
Frequent Contributor

Scoop or v-neck! ??
Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Used2BaQVCaddict said:

Why doesn't QVC offer any long sleeved t's with the popular thumb holes is what I would like to know? Finding them online is like searching for a needle in a haystack. Cotton please!

I think the problem with this look is that cotton doesn't have the stretch that would allow for the thumb hole - I have a couple, DD's have them, and they all have to have stretch to work.

For me, (older lady) I like a crew neck or a modified V that isn't too low. Anything low looks rather classless on older women IMHO. It looks as though we forgot to give a realistic glance into a good mirror.