Honored Contributor

What's your favorite daily outfit for your leisure time?

I've seen some summer dresses that just for a change, may now appeal to me. Sometimes I think I'd prefer that over pants of any type. Just for some days of course. I like the feel of those dresses, just leisurely, not dressy.

How about you?

Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite daily outfit for your leisure time?

For home just shorts, tees or tanks. For going most other places shorts, capris or jeans. I wear a higher wedge sandal and more dressy tops for things like going out to eat, to a play, etc. I want comfort and for me a dress just won't do that - ever.

Honored Contributor

This is my summer "uniform". A91210

Motto Cap Sleeve Pleat Front Long Knit Tunic Dress

A close second would be WWC pedal pushers or a maxi dress.

This one from IM is very comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

About 4 years ago I bought 4 cargo-style skirts at 80% off at Kohls with a 30% coupon (black, navy, khaki, olive). If I recall, paid about 5.00 each. I have no idea why there were so many on such clearance because they're amazing and made from cotton with 2% spandex. I live in them all summer because they work with flips flops but also high heeled wedges. Because they're skirts I do wear Jockey Skimmies under them to avoid chafing when it's really hot and humid out.

I also bought the Linea t-shirt dress that pretty much sold out. I've been wearing these on weekends when I know I'll be going from grocery shopping to lunch out to a movie, all in one day.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

When running errands denim pants and a 95/5 blouse, if I'm staying in I'm usually in S. Herman pj's.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Love shortalls! For those who do not know what that is .. It is half overall, half short. When it get real hot and humid I wear a short tank dress.I do not like maxi's.

Trusted Contributor

Summer uniform when I get home from work is shorts and either a T or tank top when it's toasty out (I pull them on after shower until I walk out the door). In fall/winter, I change to pull-on pants. No shoes. Usually bra and shoes are the first to get pulled off when I come home.

Honored Contributor

I'm retired so my daily uniform is pedal pushers (I prefer the length over capris) and a t shirt or tank. When I go to the gym daily - jersy knit shorts and a tank.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/16/2014 joannecha said:

Summer uniform when I get home from work is shorts and either a T or tank top when it's toasty out (I pull them on after shower until I walk out the door). In fall/winter, I change to pull-on pants. No shoes. Usually bra and shoes are the first to get pulled off when I come home.

{#emotions_dlg.wub} me too!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

During the day, except for Sunday, you'll likely see me in black capri/cropped pants, T shirt/top, and flip flops with gardening gloves out in my gardens.