Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite (brand) of nightwear?

You'll laugh ... but SG's liquid knit tank tops and crop pants.   I was going to throw them away but thought I'd try them for sleeping.

Very comfortable!  And - they NEVER wear out.  

Super Contributor

You've gotten some good replies. I have not read all of the replies, but I will add Cuddl Duds. 

Respected Contributor

Didn't know about. Thanks for idea to pursue
Contributor

My favorite nightwear brand is at Kohls the Simply Vera brand. I have quite a few of the nightgowns some for many years. They hold up well, and are very soft. I usually buy them from the clearance rack when I can find my size. 

Frequent Contributor

Jockey knits. Keep you cool.  If you are mover during the night, move with you.

Respected Contributor

Lands' End (nightgowns)

Trusted Contributor

I get all my sleepwear at Marshalls...clearance rack and I never pay more than $15. I look every time I am in the store because I get lucky a lot for sets less than $10.
Respected Contributor

Lanz since I was in my teens.

Honored Contributor

I am not so particular to a brand but I have to have a cotton blend, sort of like a t-shirt material.  I am partial to the store brands that Kohls, Macys, and Bon-Ton sell.  Penney's has good ones, also.  They are reasonably priced -- esp. when they are on sale -- and wear well.  I will occasionally find good deals at Marshall's or T.J. Maxx.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't purchase by brand .....   but I must have knits as opposed to that woven fabric that doesn't give when you turn over.   I don't know how anyone can wear woven garments to bed.    Also can't wear sleeveless tops as my upper arms get cold.  I like short or 3/4 sleeve tops.

What has worked best lately is oversized V neck tee shirts in all cotton and PJ bottom separates, usually purchased at Marshalls or Ross.    For cooler months, I also have a few PJ bottoms in fleece or flannel which are really nice .... and my kitty likes to lay against my leg when I'm wearing them, lol.