Respected Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite, Gravel or Graver

Both of their prices are getting way up there for me. 

I prefer Kim in small doses and Graver not at all. Just watching a little tonight I feel like Susan is going to fall backwards at any moment and the leg thing...

It's like who can talk the most, it just wears me out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lori and Renee are favorites for personality, styles, fabrics, quality

For the other two ...

Personality .... Graver.  She's repetitive - like a broken record but it's getting to be a comedy act.  She follows the same "script" every time she's on.  

Kim is just a bit to "exuberant" for me.  I can't listen to her.  

Styles - Graver.  What has saved her for me is the lustra knit pants.  Otherwise - I really don't see much that I want.  Don't like her liquid knit at all or any of her stretchy stuff.  I do like her woven peach skin shirts - but they are few and far between.  

Kim's stuff is just not my style.  I did purchase the black crushed velvet TSV some weeks back.  Otherwise - a bit too gaudy, stretchy for my taste.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

In terms of quality and value, I think Graver is far superior.  Several of the Gravel items I've received are thin chinzy fabric and the construction is inferior and cheap while the prices are not.  Just saw a plain, unhemmed (fringe) denim shirt for about $60.  Go over to Denim & Co. for better quality and prices on denim.

Susan overdoes the liquid knit tunics but she has many other items that are different fabric which are "unique" and very nicely made.  Her liquid knit is noticeably superior to the poly knit used by other vendors; you can feel the difference. 

Both of these women are great salespersons and very charming.  They could sell anything.

@Kachina624 @Everything you said here is 100 percent accurate.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Blingqueen023 .  What have you been doing?  I haven't seen you lately.  I hope you've been well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Susan Graver and Kim Gravel are my favorite clothing lines at QVC.  I am 65, apple shape and Petite.  I am a Professional in a very conservative business with the majority of my cusotmer base and fellew Associates being male.  Being an Apple shape I find that soft dressing helps me dress professionaly but comfortably.  I travel a lot and thus both lines help me with wrinkles.  I also enjoy the weekend wear and thus will be purchasing more of that area of both lines when I retire in 14 months.  LASTLY, I WISH TO SAY THAT BOTH OF THE LADIES ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR LINE AND I APPAULD THEM FOR THEIR PASION AND EXPERTISE!  

Regular Contributor

I like a lot of Kim Gravel's tops but she refuses to do petites in the tops so I can't buy them.  I have started to order some of Susan Gravers items because she offers more petites although I prefer Kim's style better.  I can listen to Kim all day but Susan drives me a little crazy when she is on.  I am 64 an apple shape and petite 5'1 so not the easiest to fit.  

It is what it is!!!
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks @Blingqueen023 .  What have you been doing?  I haven't seen you lately.  I hope you've been well.

@Kachina624 I[ve been well Kachina.  Thanks for asking.  Hope you've been well too.   I don't post that much anymore.  I do read the boards though.  Keeps ya out of trouble, lolol. You keep yourself safe and well.  Always nice to read your posts.  

Contributor

I like them both and have peices from each.  Kim is a great host and funny.  Susan has a lot of passion.  Enjoy them both. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for either ...