Honored Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite, Gravel or Graver

In terms of quality and value, I think Graver is far superior.  Several of the Gravel items I've received are thin chinzy fabric and the construction is inferior and cheap while the prices are not.  Just saw a plain, unhemmed (fringe) denim shirt for about $60.  Go over to Denim & Co. for better quality and prices on denim.

Susan overdoes the liquid knit tunics but she has many other items that are different fabric which are "unique" and very nicely made.  Her liquid knit is noticeably superior to the poly knit used by other vendors; you can feel the difference. 

Both of these women are great salespersons and very charming.  They could sell anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Graver. Just cannot abide Gravel. Her personality.

Honored Contributor

Well, my Graver clothes have lasted a long time. However, I like the Gravel line too. I think Kim is very outgoing and funny.

Super Contributor

Susan Graver  for me . I wear a lot of her clothes to my office . Mostly solid tops and pants . Her stuff fits me well . I have a few Gravel , more casual pieces .  I don't get caught up in either one of their talking , pitch or personality. Both are sales people & do it well. I focus on the clothes . 

Honored Contributor

I like both!  SG's clothing is dressier than KG's & since I'm no longer working from the office I tend to buy more of KG's line these days. I do have a few new SG pieces that I haven't even worn because we are all working from home.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.

I like Gravel, her clothing however is too expensive and her southern drawl is irritating. Some of her clothing looks like you could buy them anywhere at 1/3 the price.

Respected Contributor

Susan has always been a favorite of mine. I'm grateful for her line.

Contributor

I really like Susan's liquid knit tops, not the tunics as they just don't work with my hips.  Lately it seems her tops fit snugger in the arms and chest, and I have learned to size up in the lighter colored tops so it doesnt cling so it doesn't show so much tugging.  I find her tops always look so pretty and never frumpy... there have only been a few that I sent back.  Her petite capris work better for me than regular although I am the same height as her and I think she wears regular.  I would love to try a Gravel piece...maybe one of her tops first.

Esteemed Contributor

Gravel!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Regular Contributor

Neither.