Trusted Contributor

Re: What's with the tops with which you can't wear a bra?

One would wear a strapless bra!  The new bandeau bras are fabulous.  They are comfortable, have some support and they stay up.   I wear lots of off- the -shoulder, halter, cut -in should tops and I wear a bandeau bra.  Before you say a busty woman can't wear a bandeau, I'm busty and wear them all the time.  I'm also trim and fit so I'm not saggy to begin with and I'm not a 20 year old, I'm in my 50's.  If your a full size woman you need to try on diffenent bandeaus to see which style and brand fits and supports you best.

Respected Contributor

Re: What's with the tops with which you can't wear a bra?

@Danielle46 wrote:

One would wear a strapless bra!  The new bandeau bras are fabulous.  They are comfortable, have some support and they stay up.   I wear lots of off- the -shoulder, halter, cut -in should tops and I wear a bandeau bra.  Before you say a busty woman can't wear a bandeau, I'm busty and wear them all the time.  I'm also trim and fit so I'm not saggy to begin with and I'm not a 20 year old, I'm in my 50's.  If your a full size woman you need to try on diffenent bandeaus to see which style and brand fits and supports you best.

Being trim and fit, even in one's 50s, does not necessarily equate to not being "saggy." Gravity, breastfeeding, and heredity also take their toll!