Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Well stated.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

I didn't watch her today but i have always noticed her movements are odd.  For someone who was a model, she always seemed uneasy, uncomfortable, and her movements seemed stiff.

Honored Contributor

Trying to heart you guys but the function isn't working...so❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

Glad Im not the only one to notice this.  It makes for an awkward presentation - especially for the hosts who are trying to hard so promote the TS.  

The hosts are supposed to be professionals.  If someone wants to buy they will w/o Iman's less than jovial disposition.  The price point matters more.

itiswhatitis:

I agree with you, but the guests that are selling their wares are expected to be just as professional. 

@Elizabeth03, here's the thing with all of this:  Some vendors care more about sales than others.  I think we're both old enough to know what I mean by that.  

People are not put off by a number of vendors who have questionable behavior, but if one feels a little down she should be picture perfect?  That's not realistic.  Either they want the product or they don't.  Iman has been on HSN for years. Years....she's not a newcomer.  She'll be fine.

The vendors do a service to the buyers (HSN) by showing up to hawk their items.  You do know the items are purchased first from the vendor and then the vendor sets the price to sell.  That's how buying products by most stores work.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

I watched in the middle of the night and she was chatty, seemed fine to me.  I expect at this point she is exhasuted.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget that Iman also lost her mother last year within a few months of her husband's death. Maybe it's the anniversary of her mother's passing. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor
Of course she's still grieving that's a given! But she stated in no uncertain terms on Chelsea Lately years ago that she doesn't enjoy selling the products. She referred to it as boring or a drag, I can't recall which after so long but, in her own words, 'if I could I would just buy what's left and go home'.
It was a long time before I even tried one of her products and even then it was at a deep discount.
I suppose others could feel the exact same way because as somebody already pointed out the merchandise has already been purchased. Apparently it's their job to show up and push it
Honored Contributor

Maybe she's tired?   She's been on since midnight - now in her tenth (and last!) hour.

Honored Contributor
But as a side note I read an interesting article after Joan Rivers died speaking of her profits from the Q and how long it took for her to see any real revenue from her efforts
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Mane she is still morning her DH death..it hasn't been that long.

I agree.  They were married for 24 years.  It's only been just over a year since he died too young and that isn't long enough for most people to get through the grieving process.

Iman is human; she's not a machine.  So what if she's not bouncing all over the place with fake smiles? 

Yes, we all know life goes on, but from what I've read and seen of her, she's a decent human being.  Cut her some slack.  If you like the item, buy it.  If you don't, don't.