Honored Contributor

Re: What's on your list - Nordstrom Anniversary Event

@Iluvlucy wrote:

There's a lot of new popping up...better selection than the original sale catalog imo.

I think I'm getting the Rebecca Minkoff purse and a leather jacket. Sor far I 'know' I'm getting 2 of the large Kiehl's body lotion(we love that stuff) and the Zella leggings. I always get new Zella leggings during this sale, they're great and wash-up well for anyone that isn't familiar with the brand.  And new boots, and Nike's. But didn't care for the Nike's they had listed so far.

My list will grow, it always does. This is my biggest shopping spree of the year so I always save up for it, it's exciting! Smiley Wink  Enjoy everyone! 

@Iluvlucy - love Zella leggings. I usually clear out some old/used leggings during this time annually and replace with Nordstrom deals from Lysse,  Zella & Hue.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Who is shopping today? I placed my 1st online order, some of the items posted above includung the Barefoot Dreams cardi and Uggs. Also a few addtl items

The Legging Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans AG

_101021519 (2).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This cute top from Madewell $40

_100847340.jpg

Honored Contributor

Several colors of this Halogen cardi $50

_100989870.jpg

Honored Contributor

This morning early I ordered two sweaters by Halogen. The blue one with the flouncy sleeves and one that has a scalloped neck and sleeves (two colors in that). 

I ordered a Beauty Blender set for a gift, a travel jewelry case.

I'm on the fence on the cuffed Uggs. I "visited" them at the store the other day. They wouldn't let me try them on. They seem "hard" to me, not comfy looking, but I think they're cute. 

I also ordered a Ted Baker tote that's not part of the sale. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I see 2 other Barefoot Dreams items. Picked up the cute circle cardI

_12552101.jpg

_10239407.jpg

Honored Contributor

Multiples of this cute Lush tee $16

_100852209.jpg

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to place an order and keep getting, "We're working on the issue. Please try again later or call........"

Respected Contributor

Not much new offered, things I liked & bought in past, no longer being offering. Website has been down most of the day. Phones not working,busy signal most times. If U do get thru, it's a 25 minute phone hold. TERRIBLE experience with early access shopping at Nordstrom. Disappointment 2 say the leastSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ahoymate wrote:

Not much new offered, things I liked & bought in past, no longer being offering. Website has been down most of the day. Phones not working,busy signal most times. If U do get thru, it's a 25 minute phone hold. TERRIBLE experience with early access shopping at Nordstrom. Disappointment 2 say the leastSmiley Sad

@ahoymate- I placed two separate orders today. Had no problems at 6:15 this morning but around 11:30 I kept getting the errors and then when I finally, after repeated tries, got to the order summary screen and hit submit order, it hung up and timed out without a confirmation #. I didn't know what to do. I waited about 30 minutes and I received the order confirmation email so it went through, but I sure had my doubts. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?