Respected Contributor

Re: What's in Your Linea Travel Wardrobe?

On 3/29/2014 Dagna said:

I'm going on a cruise soon and am taking some of what you have already mentioned - FJ and definitely A233854 in the blush - goes beautifully with PP tops too. For formal nights, the purple sequined dress and the ruby sequined top and skirt work well. The top can also be paired with black pants. Also taking a couple of his maxi dresses - and can't resist his hydranga skirt in pink (love the color combinations).

Is that dress still available? I searched and nothing came up. Dress sounds wonderful!

Sheesh, I took your advice and ordered the ponte pants in black with the matching black seamed jacket. (Great airplane option.) Also ordered the white jacket. I'm finding I have so much catching up to do with Linea "basics" I wasn't even aware of. Thanks for all the help!

NaturalBormWoman--LOVE that jewelry case! Ordered it over the weekend. And, I like your suitcase suggestion and wish I'd known before I purchased my new Tumi weekender, which was very pricey. It's light and I can pack an amazing amount of clothing in the cubes. I will check out the Pendleton bags--appreciate all the great tipsSmile

Super Contributor

GraceCO: As of a few minutes ago that sequin dress from last year was still available in Black and Purple XXS ONLY, but only by searching item number A229711. The newer Sequin Skirt and Top from this year are wonderful ... A238537 and A238538 ...

Super Contributor

ITA with Sheesh - Linea Ponte is the way to go on the plane ride - so comfy!

On a last note, you may want to consider locks for your luggage?

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=tsa+locks+for+luggage&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=32...

You're gonna love that jewelry case - holds mucho stuff!

Trusted Contributor

The Linea denim is quite travel friendly as it is significantly lighter weight than most other denims.

Respected Contributor

On 3/31/2014 crdlb said:

The Linea denim is quite travel friendly as it is significantly lighter weight than most other denims.

I have the denim jacket, but the jeans A252357 are sold out ...