Super Contributor

What's going on with Susan Graver is today's special value. It still has not shipped.

[ Edited ]

It's day 10 still the Susan Graver TSV has not shipped it's still in progress. I called CS yesterday they said they would look into this. If they did not have enough coats they should have stopped selling them. When I ordered it was only 11 am. I ordered the red so don't know it that's the problem. Maybe Qvc does not have enough help in that cas they should have looked into that problem a long time ago. I am very irritated about this problem. 

Respected Contributor

Re: What's going on with Susan Graver is today's special value. It still has not shipped.

After reading your post I decided to check my order.  It says it shipped yesterday, 11/30.

Contributor

Re: What's going on with Susan Graver is today's special value. It still has not shipped.

I wondered the same thing. I attempted to cancel just to see if it was really in process and finally today the respons was that it was too late to do so, I will take that as encouraging. I also ordered the red, wonder if that is an issue?

Honored Contributor

Did you pre-order before air time?  Maybe they held pre-orders.

Esteemed Contributor

@little daisy wrote:

It's day 10 still the Susan Graver TSV has not shipped it's still in progress. I called CS yesterday they said they would look into this. If they did not have enough coats they should have stopped selling them. When I ordered it was only 11 am. I ordered the red so don't know it that's the problem. Maybe Qvc does not have enough help in that cas they should have looked into that problem a long time ago. I am very irritated about this problem. 

My last order via phone she gave me a 7-12 day delivery. That was in October.

Honored Contributor

you would think that with a tsv they'd have plenty on hand ready to ship immediately.

I once ordered a ts from HSN, practically at the stroke of midnight, only to get an 'advanced order' notice??!!

Super Contributor

Happy to say it shipped minutes ago.