Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I never tried this brand of shoe before.  I just ordered the nude pair in my regular size with the $10 off.  I hope they're going to fit.   Gotta love that $10 off - I probably wouldn't have gotten them otherwise.  I like the Kate & Mallory top set also, but I feel I'm too short to carry off those longer length tops.  I admire on other people though.  I went out of my comfort zone with a couple hi low maxis last week and I love those - I just stay away from the crazy prints and colors.  So far I must say I have been pretty pleased with what I've gotten from Evine.  I never bought fashions from them before ....

@nycgrl

I'm 5' 2" and find the duster elooongates!

I'll do a sharkbite (uneven) hemline but not a long all the way around tunic as it chops off my legs!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Melania

I have a pair of Matisse and those ran true to size.

Hey if I'm going down I'm  taking the rest of you with me!

lol

At least we'll all be looking good! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl, the $10 off was what pushed me over the edge, lol! You never see that at QVC!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I never tried this brand of shoe before.  I just ordered the nude pair in my regular size with the $10 off.  I hope they're going to fit.   Gotta love that $10 off - I probably wouldn't have gotten them otherwise.  I like the Kate & Mallory top set also, but I feel I'm too short to carry off those longer length tops.  I admire on other people though.  I went out of my comfort zone with a couple hi low maxis last week and I love those - I just stay away from the crazy prints and colors.  So far I must say I have been pretty pleased with what I've gotten from Evine.  I never bought fashions from them before ....

@nycgrl

I'm 5' 2" and find the duster elooongates!

I'll do a sharkbite (uneven) hemline but not a long all the way around tunic as it chops off my legs!

LOL - I'm 5'3" and I do like the longer length, but just don't think I can carry it off - maybe if I were wearing high heels, but in my day to day, I don't think I could wear it.  Not corporate enough for where I work, and on weekends I'm mostly in leggings or sweats to run errands and clean the house. Who knows - I may get brave and give it a go.  If it's still available tomorrow then it may need to come home to me.  The shoes were a no brainer!

Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@nycgrl, the $10 off was what pushed me over the edge, lol! You never see that at QVC!

I always take advantage of the $10 off because there is always something I want and I wait for the $10 off days and free shipping days.  Nope the Q will never do that!  It's all about easy pay for them and I have zero interest in that.  I prefer to take the value pay and then if I keep it I pay it right off!  Done ...

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Melania

lol

Yeah baby!!

Any street corner would be happy to have us! (Just funning ya, LD!)

Where is $10 you all are talking about? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Melania

lol

Yeah baby!!

Any street corner would be happy to have us! (Just funning ya, LD!)

Where is $10 you all are talking about? Smiley Happy

Teeheee.  Don't you try and take over my corner! 

If you have an Evine card and use it, they will automatically take $10.00 off.   

Honored Contributor

Okay ladies; I'm debating between the blush and the white on the duster/tank set...

HELP ME!!!

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Okay ladies; I'm debating between the blush and the white on the duster/tank set...

HELP ME!!!

Woman Wink

@Andreatoo - which color would you wear more? What is more flattering to you & your wardrobe?

I think the blush is a fresh look and it will look great with your new Matisse Natural shoes Heart

Now, enabler questions...Is there a buy more, save like the shoes?  Do you have the 10 off & 30 off coupons??? Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I'd go with the blush (and maybe a black).  I like neutral colors that I can dress up or down!  Now I'm enabling "myself" ...