Honored Contributor

There is a Matisse homepage with more items. Very eclectic. 

728-118_02_swatch.jpg

Another image of the TTV wedges

042016_7436_TTVSS_WFL_2a.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, oh no! I love those aqua Mocs! Now just stop it!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo, the tank/duster set is cute, too! I like it n the pink. I also like the fact that you could wear the duster as a scarf. Thinking about this one!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I'm liking the TTV shoes! I'm not sure of the fit though. 

Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

Re: What's for Launch !

[ Edited ]

OMG I'm on these like a cheap hooker.  I have the $10.00 and you get reduced s/h with subsequent orders. 

I'm in for the natural and cognac and I'm thinking about the black even though I probably have 4 pair of black summer wedges. 

ETA:  Just ordered the 2 pair.  I decided to forego the black.  The order after the coupon and with reduced s/h was a little over $95.00.  Not bad at all for 2 pair of shoes. 

I've had Matisse before from the dept. store and I'm almost sure HSN used to carry them. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

OMG I'm on these like a cheap hooker.  I have the $10.00 and you get reduced s/h with subsequent orders. 

I'm in for the natural and cognac and I'm thinking about the black even though I probably have 4 pair of black summer wedges. 

Cheap hooker...LOL.I first thought you said they look like a cheap hooker.

Are you getting your usual size?

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm going with the 8 which is my normal size in an open style shoe.  That way my toes don't spill over the front and my heel doesn't come right to the edge.    

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm going with the 8 which is my normal size in an open style shoe.  That way my toes don't spill over the front and my heel doesn't come right to the edge.    

Thank you!! Good point about the toes.

Trusted Contributor

I never tried this brand of shoe before.  I just ordered the nude pair in my regular size with the $10 off.  I hope they're going to fit.   Gotta love that $10 off - I probably wouldn't have gotten them otherwise.  I like the Kate & Mallory top set also, but I feel I'm too short to carry off those longer length tops.  I admire on other people though.  I went out of my comfort zone with a couple hi low maxis last week and I love those - I just stay away from the crazy prints and colors.  So far I must say I have been pretty pleased with what I've gotten from Evine.  I never bought fashions from them before ....

Honored Contributor

@Melania

I have a pair of Matisse and those ran true to size.

Hey if I'm going down I'm  taking the rest of you with me!

lol