Honored Contributor

I'm the RL 'style', but at less expensive prices/brands. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Casual, capris and a t shirt most days. Dress up for church would be a nice pair of dress pants or a dress like a business look. We don't really go anywhere that requires anythiong like a cocktail dress except I have one nice maxi for weddings etc. That has a silk top and a crepe skirt. I like colors so I usually have on tops that are in the jewel tones - right now I am wearing silver grey capris and a amethyst purple t shirt.

Honored Contributor

My style is casual, all the way, jeans, tees, casual tops. I've been retired over 3 years now and I waited to see what I would be wearing in my retired lifestyle before clearing out my closet. I will just say that my closet is still full of Linea items that I am having a really hard time parting with, as they are so nice. I will never part with all of them, as I do still have an occasionally dress up more, but I am not a social butterfly, so my needs don't come close to what's in my closet. I just don't need to buy more as they are pretty classic and won't be out of style any time soon. Sorry I know that is way more info than asked for, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I adore lots of different styles and have fun playing with various looks.  After many years of 'professional' work clothes, 'structured' is the only thing I really don't gravitate toward anymore (unless it is a bag!).  My work clothes are now much softer, more colorful.

I occasionally dress in contrasts: a long feminine skirt with rugged boots or a knee length dress with a weathered leather jacket. 

On the Q I have more Halston than anything but also buy Isaac and have three Logo pieces. I own no Mackie, Joan, or Quacker and have just one piece of Linea.

Frequent Contributor

I would have to say my style is what I feel most comfortable in on any given day....

I love Isaac Mizrahi's looks he puts together and have quite a few options from the clothes I have purchased in his line on QVC.  I can mix and match so many outfits that just make me feel comfortable and looking good.  Cardigans, slacks, dresses, tops with shoes, scarves and some bling and I have all I need!

Gone are the days of high heels thank goodness!  I think if you look good and it makes you feel good...than you have found the perfect style for you!