Anywhere Coat

Do you know what brand it is?

@laro

It's from Sahalie.com.

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Modern Romance

Respected Contributor

i have moto jeans and the sweater.  the dress would be nice in a different color, i think. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I've been through Saks, Bloomingdales and Nordstroms this weekend and I thought it was my imagination until I saw this thread ..... there are a LOT of really ugly shoes out there ..... and the clothes are nothing to write home about, either.    Yikes.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've been through Saks, Bloomingdales and Nordstroms this weekend and I thought it was my imagination until I saw this thread ..... there are a LOT of really ugly shoes out there ..... and the clothes are nothing to write home about, either.    Yikes.  

I sure agree with you, I have seen some really ugly clothes and shoes, both here on the threads and in B&M stores lately. Glad I don't have to have anything at this time.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

kate spade new york

Honored Contributor

Resort Collections Early Access

Resort Collections Early Access

Esteemed Contributor

Hi lola!

I like the top left Akris outfit.  Except for the white vest, I liked the entire collection in post #15 (?) that ends with the woman in the light blue blazer and sunglasses.  And I HeartHeartHeart that blue butterfly Valentino bag!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Hi lola!

I like the top left Akris outfit.  Except for the white vest, I liked the entire collection in post #15 (?) that ends with the woman in the light blue blazer and sunglasses.  And I HeartHeartHeart that blue butterfly Valentino bag!

@MacDUFF

J. Crew- but get this, it's not a vest, it's a "sleeveless" winter coat.  Cat Surprised