Esteemed Contributor

Oh my ... that vest has my name written all of it. The gaucho's ... not so much. Smiley Happy

I'm obsessed w/  heather gray. Obsessed I tell ya!!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@kate2357 wrote:

I love this. Where is it from? by the by, how do I tell where some of the fabulous things people post come from?

@kate2357

To help you find where an item is from, right click on the photo, and then click on the last item in the pop-up menu that appears.  It should say "Inspect Element."  That will open up a view at the bottom of your screen with a lot of computer code, but among it will be the source of the photo.  For example, this one is from Nieman Marcus.

@GingerPeach

Thanks so much for that tip ... learned something new today. Now I have to go and look at the two or three things on this thread I love and see if they fall w/in my sweet spot of fashion $$ I allow myself. Smiley Happy

Have a fabulous Weekend.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

MODERN PROPER - NORDSTROM SIGNATURE AND CAROLINE ISSA - At the height of fall's most fashionable looks: exquisitely crafted pieces in rich tonal hues styled together for uptown, head-to-toe chic.

MAX MARA

TOD'S

SAINT LAURENT

Honored Contributor

Super soft, ultra cool. | Need more than one? We thought so.

Honored Contributor

Shop Sale

Honored Contributor

What a Gem

Honored Contributor

Shop Now

Honored Contributor

DRESS TO THE NINES - Dinner parties, cocktail parties, after-parties … 'Tis the season of festive fetes that reach deep into the night. Create volume - With new dimensions and floor-sweeping lengths. DONNA KARAN NEW YORK

Add the proper hardware - Decadent details—there's no such thing as too much metal. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Wear the champagne - Gleaming rose-gold hues light up an iconic, body-contouring silhouette. HERVE LEGER

JIMMY CHOO - Rethink your embellishments - Expected details that show up in the most unexpected places. JIMMY CHOO

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

UA OUTERWEAR - WINTER WON'T STAND A CHANCE. Ridiculously warm & ready to work. This is what you wear when the weather turns. - SHOP NOW