In good company

Crossbody Bag

Honored Contributor

Shop & See More

Honored Contributor

Modern Mix

Shop loungewear

Respected Contributor

Looks as if just about everything is "IN". Even OTK boots. Saw them featured on the "Today" show as a fall style.Mine are ready for the cold Sunday mornings here.

myOTKboots.jpg

Honored Contributor

Love looking at the pics!

I am not a fan of capes, ponchos, or scarves on tops. I already own riding boots and ankle boots. I used to own a pair of lace up suede oxfords back in the day.  I wore mine a lot with jeans.  I saw a few pairs in the store when I was out the other day but I kept walking past the shoe department (good for me). I love high heel pumps but they are too uncomfortable for me to wear anymore.  I am slowly trying to replace mine with wedge pumps which are easier to walk in and have more stability.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I love high heel pumps but they are too uncomfortable for me to wear anymore.  I am slowly trying to replace mine with wedge pumps which are easier to walk in and have more stability.

@wilma

You probably already know this, but just in case, Cole Haan makes a fabulous "air" wedge.  I can teach in them all day with no problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Remember when QVC sold Mark Cross bags? I still have one. Nice!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Shop loungewear

I love this. Where is it from? by the by, how do I tell where some of the fabulous things people post come from?

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Looks as if just about everything is "IN". Even OTK boots. Saw them featured on the "Today" show as a fall style.Mine are ready for the cold Sunday mornings here.

myOTKboots.jpg

I was thinking about OTK boots just the other day as I was in downtown Seattle and saw some gals w/ OTK boots on. How does one avoid the "Pretty Woman" look? I personally can't wear these as I've got short legs and poor feet. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

Shop loungewear

I love this. Where is it from? by the by, how do I tell where some of the fabulous things people post come from?

@kate2357

To help you find where an item is from, right click on the photo, and then click on the last item in the pop-up menu that appears.  It should say "Inspect Element."  That will open up a view at the bottom of your screen with a lot of computer code, but among it will be the source of the photo.  For example, this one is from Nieman Marcus.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.