Honored Contributor

What's IN- II

In honor of the original "What's IN" thread, since it is Columbus Day weekend again, I have started a new thread for a new year.

I can't believe it's been a year already.  

Please post what you find in your in box.

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: What's IN- II

Honored Contributor

Just in: Resort handbags

Honored Contributor

Featuring the season's hypnotic waves and on-trend ripe berry shades

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Oh you need to be in really great shape to wear the new trends this time around.I guess I will be enjoying the new looks on other women for awhile.i love that open front shirt with the short tube top and sure wish that look was around  when I was young enough to pull it off.

Honored Contributor

Whatnow wrote:

Oh you need to be in really great shape to wear the new trends this time around.I guess I will be enjoying the new looks on other women for awhile.i love that open front shirt with the short tube top and sure wish that look was around  when I was young enough to pull it off.

@Whatnow

Express has a lot of tops- some more covered up than others.  They have a slit or cut, but only a partial reveal, if you're interested in those looks. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View