Honored Contributor

Re: What popular brands or retailers do you not visit or purchase from?

@insomniac2 wrote:

I really haven't shopped at B&M stores for many years. I'm addicted to buying stuff online.

(By the way, as another poster noted, ebay sells thousands of BRAND NEW items; I have purchased hundreds of them.)

Ebay!  I've only shopped at Ebay a few times but I know what Ebay is, how to shop it and what they sell.  However, like Amazon, I am astounded by the number of people who haven't the foggiest idea of what Ebay really is.  Some people think it's an online flea market.....LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday  Never said they do (ulta). I use very few products anyway beauty/facial and makeup and as I said find what I use elsewhere even their own sites directly when they have sales on what I use, I can pay less.

Esteemed Contributor

It is sometimes even here. I need petite pants and I never know if you have them. The rise is too long for a 5footer if not. Also the length on tops too.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have any "never" retailers.  I live in a major metro area and several of the stores have multiple locations in the area, but I still do quite a bit of online/catalog shopping. Not the topic of this thread, but it frustrates me when I go into a store and told that item is not available in the store (or in my size or color in store), but "we" can order it for you online.  I could have stayed home to do that. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so hard to fit for pants and jeans that I only shop in person for these items and I'll go just about anywhere.  I was in H&M once and thought everything was cheap and flimsy so I avoid them now.  As far as brands, the first one that comes to mind is Alfred Dunner.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Hobby Lobby and for food Chick Fil a. 

LOL.  Born again keeps me from going in.  Same here. Won't patronize a store that promotes hate on Religious grounds.  Have never step foot in either store.