Valued Contributor

What pants is Jennifer Coffey wearing?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: What pants is Jennifer Coffey wearing?

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

Thanks!

Are you watching QVC or have site access?  I think it's probably what they are airing during IM show A389720.  

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Nolia You could at least say thank you for giving you the item number.  Smiley Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Maggie Nolia You could at least say thank you for giving you the item number.  Smiley Mad

@rms1954- My gosh.  Maybe she hasn't seen it yet.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Just now seeing your rude message.  Apparently you didn't see my "Thanks!" on my original post.  Just skip over my posts in the future.  Hope you get to feeling better.

Honored Contributor

OMG lighten up its a home shopping BB, people do not alway check messages in a timely manner

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Just now seeing your rude message.  Apparently you didn't see my "Thanks!" on my original post.  Just skip over my posts in the future.  Hope you get to feeling better.

I apologize.  It's just that so many times I try to help people out and they never send a simple thank you.  I was just trying to help.  Feeling under the weather maybe but that's no excuse.  Again, I apologize to you.