Honored Contributor

Re: What outfit do you wear that you think you look the best in?

Well fitting jeans ( never high waisted) -  skinny, boot cut, straight leg, etc!  Along with tees, vests or blazers, etc. with one of the many pairs of boots I have.

Honored Contributor

Skinny denim jeans or jeggings with my otk Frye boots and a nice fitted blouse tucked in with a western belt...lots of turquoise jewelry, too.Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Skinny jeans with a t-shirt, now that I am retired.  

Honored Contributor

Usually, I'm in dark slacks, a top, and a sweater or jacket.  I wear quite a few scarves and artisan jewelry.

I wear separates because I'm long waisted.

Honored Contributor

I have a Ralph Lauren skirt and matching short tailored jacket in gray that I wore with a white shell underneath. I don't fit into it anymore due to meds that made me gain weight but who knows....maybe some day I will wear it again. It's simply elegant and I always received compliments when I wore it.

Now I have some Banana Republic pants that I wear with a cashmere sweater and belted at the waist. I put a camel hair coat over it, wear short leather boots and I wear my gold jewelry and wedding rings. Add a watch if I can remember... Classic and still my style after all these many years...

Honored Contributor

I worked out a uniform over time, that suits my body type the best:

A casual, dark, slightly A line or slim cotton skirt, often denim.

A collared shirt, often in pretty solid colors, French blue, lilac, turqoise etc.

A jean-cut jacket or slightly structured knit cardigan

Tights and boots or flats

Somewhat bold jewelry choices, pendant on long chain or pearl-and-chain mixes of various lengths, layered bracelets, a chunky ring or two.  A bold two-tone steel watch worn loose, bracelet style.

I often love the look of people who dress completely different than I do, but the above is what "feels the most" like me....

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

love suits

Everything I wear I look best in.  Woman Wink Got no other choice!  LOL.  My weight fluctuates so badly.

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

I have a certain aesthetic to my style. I get the whole "that looks like you" comment a lot when I'm out shopping with friends and family. It is who I am.....very girly. I can't pick just one outfit that I like best. But I look best when I'm wearing "my style". The favorite of those outfits varies from day to day.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

I haven't owned a suit in 15 years when my job moved to "business casual".  I actually look good in jeans.  I have a uniform.  Fall/winterearly sprig, you'll see me in a great sweater, bootcut jeans and ankle boots.  Sometimes, black Dreamjeannes leggings and tall boots.  Spring/summer, you'll see me in a maxi dress (or a maxi skirt and white tee) and sandals.  It took me 50 years but I know what's "me" now and I stick with it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing. 😕

ETA I don't look good in anything these days. I don't mean I look good nekkid!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )