Honored Contributor

What outfit do you wear that you think you look the best in?

love suits

Honored Contributor

Re: What outfit do you wear that you think you look the best in?

I like a simple t shirt dress. 

Trusted Contributor

Jeans and tee or sweater, that's who I am.

Honored Contributor

In reality - my "outfits" are all the same ... just different colors,  fabrics.  (I found a "look" in the 1960s and kept it! )

Pants / turtleneck top  / jacket (or sweater) / scarf.   Best color combo:  black and white.

Honored Contributor

My current "uniform" is something denim with a tank top under a polished cotton button blouse.  I have a whole wardrobe of Foxcroft blouses bought at Nordies.  I probably have 7 or 8 colors plus several whites.  They've been washed over and over and still look practically new.

I vary the jewelry and just never feel as if I'm wearing the same thing over and over even though intellectually I know I am.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I like a simple t shirt dress. 

@151949 have you seen this dress, A254235?  It's a D&C beach cover-up, but it's presented as a dress as well.  The reviews are great.  I don't go sleeveless, so I can see myself with a lightweight denim jacket over it. 

Honored Contributor

yes, that would be cute with a denim jacket. I have a pink denim jacket with embroidery on it I bought years ago from Blaine Trump that I like to wear with maxis.Just a tad bit dressier than a blue denim jacket.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I look best in any hip hugger, body-skimming pants. I went through my closet the other day and way in the back, I found a suit (ITA with what @qualitygal said) -- I think most women look best in tailored clothes including suit jackets or blazers. This is a black pinstriped, short fitted/flared jacket with one hook closure and fitted hip hugger matching pants with slight flare. I haven't worn it in... well, many years (and it hasn't fit in many years), but it was always my favorite. My body has changed, in some ways for the better, in some ways not, but I couldn't believe I could get into this pants suit and how good it looked! Trouble is, I have no occasion to wear it as I mostly dress very casually nowadays.

Honored Contributor

I like skirts and dresses best! 

Honored Contributor

Tee shirt/light sweater, and real slim jeans (Levis), cowboy boots and a jacket.  This has changed in the past few years since I hardly ever go out anymore.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986