Like nothing else?

Animals.

A close second:

Children.

Third:

Nature

Plus other stuff...   ;-)

Honored Contributor
I'd bet good money that wearing a flower on it's head did NOT make that dog happy.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
@baker wrote:

My husband, son and our cat Moe together and well.

I also had a beloved kitty named Moe!  Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

I'm a simple person for the most part. I've grown to appreciate the small things in life that make a difference to me. Just being home with my husband seeing TV makes me happy. Of course, when my family is healthy and happy, that brings joy to my life. 

However, I've learned to find genuine happiness in the small things and details. I'm easy to please, which means I find myself being happy all the time. I love to laugh and I'm a very humorous person; this has allowed me to overcome many difficult times.

I truly  appreciate all that life has to offer. I am thankful, take nothing for granted and appreciate everything I have. Therefore, I feel very happy and fulfilled in life.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Just small everyday moments - a smile from my SO, playing with my furbabies or just watching them snooze, watching a favorite tv show,  eating out, a great dessert, sitting on my deck on a nice day reading, getting together with friends and things like all these.  

Honored Contributor
Just knowing that my family are well and how close we are, although we are at any point in time, scattered all over the U.S. and sometimes foreign countries as well. We definitely keep in close contact and are 'there' for each other.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What makes you happy?

[ Edited ]

My family and my friends and my animals. But, also my daughter Libby who was born with a rare heart and lung problems. She had many surgeries and was not expected to live past the age of five. She will be fourteen next week and is doing very well in school and her health has improved thanks to the doctors who cared for her all these years. And the blessings of God. That is what makes me happy, every year is a milestone for our Libby.

Respected Contributor

Knowing that my husband is in my corner, no matter what.

Knowing that my kids and grandkids, although far away, are doing well.

Eating out with hubby.

A new purchase (and NOT having buyer's remorse)! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Nature. I’ve always loved the outdoors. There’s an indescribable feeling I get when I’m in a forest. It’s like I’m wrapped up in a beautiful, quiet blanket, leaving the cares and noise of the world behind.

Respected Contributor

An unexpected belly laugh.  Its interesting how restorative it is to laugh uncontrollably.