Honored Contributor

Re: What kind of slippers do you like?

I like wool socks and buy them from ozone, they are expensive ,but, they wear like iron and last a very long time

Esteemed Contributor

I wear Clark's (Lexi sole) or Munro slip-on sandals. The Munro sandals are my favorite to wear as slippers since my feet are very narrow and they fit well.

Esteemed Contributor

Expensive but I love them Giesswein or Haflinger 

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily what brand of slipper are you wearing now? And wear do you usually purchase them? 

Honored Contributor

I wear Birkenstocks (usually Papillios) as slippers once they are no longer in good enough shape to be worn as sandals.  Once it gets cold, I wear Uggs slippers.  I don't care for Uggs as outdoor footwear, but I do like their mule slippers.  

Honored Contributor

I love Ugg slippers too.

I think Vionics hold up the best.

Valued Contributor

Ugg Alena Moccasin - they're a boot type 

Honored Contributor

I love these Cuddl Duds bootie slippers. My feet are always cold, even in the summertime. What I did with these booties is get genuine sheepskin insoles for them. In the winter I wear these with those thick Catawba wool socks...I had to go up one size in the booties so  they fit perfectly even with the insoles inserted and with heavy socks on. I have another pair of the CD booties, in my true size, and I wear those in bare feet in the summer when my feet get cold. I love these booties....they are washable, too.

a296858.jpg

https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Faux-Fur-Zip-Up-Boot-Slippers.product.A296858.html?cm_re=PRODUCT_CARO...

Honored Contributor

I've never worn slippers.  I wear Gates from Landsend for "house shoes."  Every so often I wash them,  they last about a year or so.

Honored Contributor

I used to wear a ballet type Isotoner but since I have bad ankles I have to wear a slipper that offers some padding and a harder sole.  I usually wear a clog type.  Not so pretty but what can you do??  I either wear Deer Foam or Kooba.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin