Esteemed Contributor

Re: What kind of slippers do you like?

I don’t normally  wear slippers unless my feet get very cold. I usually go barefoot or wear socks if it gets chilly.

Honored Contributor

I wear Vionics Gemma Mule Slipper.  I've worn these for years.  I put them on the minute I get home.  They have support and are very comfortable.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

The two I like cannot be machine washed. I have hard surface floors in my home and do not wear germy shoes in my house- just house shoes.

In summer, it's Clark's Cloudsteppers flip-flops. Light weight and cushioned, but not enough support to wear outdoors.

The rest of the year it's Haflinger boiled wool clogs or Wcked Good clogs. I generally do not wear socks except with my running shoes. so these keep my feet a comfortable temperature and have very good support.

The Haflingers are pricey but last forever.. Gift from DS for my most recent birthday.

I buy the W.G. slippers every couple of years when the shearling gets too matted down. Always bought on sale, usually around Black Friday.

Honored Contributor

I wear a pair of Skechers that are a tad bit big.

I flattened down the heel to make it a slide.

I just want something comfortable that I can wear outside, too.

As much as I complained that any Skechers I purchased wore out too fast, these have lasted for years!    Go figure.

Respected Contributor

Birkenstock’s year round. In the winter, I add socks. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vionics Gemma Mule Slipper for me.  The first thing I put on my feet when I get out of bed. They provide support, they are durable, the bottoms are rubber so you can run outside if you need to and they are warn and cuddly.  In the summer I wear open toed Vionic slippers. Also great shock absorption which no other slipper provides making them easy on your joints.

Honored Contributor

Crocs w/a removable,washable liner.

Respected Contributor

LL Bean, the not the bootie ones, the regular slipprs.  They last forever.  I've even washed them in the washing machine even tho' they are leather with fleece lining.

Respected Contributor

Crocs or Deer Foam.

Honored Contributor

I don’t wear traditional slippers. 

I wear a pair of Birkenstock Sidney’s or suede Arizona’s.  In the summer, sockless. In the winter, with socks. 

Though I do have a cute as a button pair of bunny slipper socks that I sometimes wear because they’re just too cute not to. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?