Frequent Contributor
I posted that the OTO blazer was available - and that I was happy to buy it before leaving work for a dinner meeting. I saw that Sheesh wrote "Thanks for the link." On my post. Which I assume was sarcastic, since I didn't think to post a link - another thread gave the item number of the jacket, so it didn't occur to me. Next thing I know, the thread is zapped, and Sheesh posts the link to another thread. Seriously?
Respected Contributor

Your thread is still there!

Regular Contributor
Your thread is still there. As a side note, Sheesh is a very nice person and she probably meant " thanks for the heads up" - I don't think it is nice assume that she would do something so petty as to arrange for your thread to be deleted. I do appreciate your giving everyone a heads up and no, I am not being sarcastic. I hope you were able to order the items you wanted.
Super Contributor

Enjay your threads are still there, click on your own name or My Activity to find them.

Frequent Contributor
Sorry everyone - computer messed up. Never said Sheesh wasn't a nice person, Merrylass, but the politics of the Linea forum are a little extreme. I think I'm done.
Regular Contributor
On 1/30/2015 enjay said: Sorry everyone - computer messed up. Never said Sheesh wasn't a nice person, Merrylass, but the politics of the Linea forum are a little extreme. I think I'm done.
Apologies if I misread your comments.
Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 enjay said: Sorry everyone - computer messed up. Never said Sheesh wasn't a nice person, Merrylass, but the politics of the Linea forum are a little extreme. I think I'm done.

Enjay, I'm sorry you feel this way, but I understand it. Surely Louis wouldn't want to see his customers feel excluded in any way on this forum. All are welcome to post and have a voice here. At least, that's how I see it. I truly hope you stay. Hugs.

Valued Contributor

What a screwed up mess this forum is becoming. People jump in to explain what other people are thinking or saying and then jump to the conclusion that people are accusing people for saying people are petty when they never said that and then somebody else jumps in with "wise opinions" and then someone jumps in who just accused me of something in another topic that had nothing to do with her and writes some sort of defensive when she just did the same thing herself. Really.

Here's a great suggestion, let's not jump to conclusions, let posters reply directly to posts that are directed to them and everyone else butt out and then it will all go away. Kind of like being adults instead of groups of not so nice clicky groups. Haven't you ever wondered why more and more don't post and now we have enjay who has been posting since 2005 not feeling this is a place she wants to participate and then there was Kate??? the other day who was told off in a very inappropriate way. I don't think Louis would be very pleased with the way this forum is heading; especially if this continues to get any worse because this will hurt sales. IF THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU THEN IT DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU. (Yes, I know I wrote in all caps; somebody admonished me last week for typing in all caps, so funny and so childish). Doesn't bother me one bit.

Respected Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Merrylass said: Your thread is still there. As a side note, Sheesh is a very nice person and she probably meant " thanks for the heads up" - I don't think it is nice assume that she would do something so petty as to arrange for your thread to be deleted. I do appreciate your giving everyone a heads up and no, I am not being sarcastic. I hope you were able to order the items you wanted.

That is exactly what I meant, Merrylass, thank you, in my haste to get to the ordering page...when I realized the item number was not there after I put the jackets in my cart---I took the time to go back and post it---this is really ridiculous. Is there a full moon or something?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Sheesh, I like your signature. I adore Iris Apfel....I met her years ago (in the early 80's). She spoke at a business lunch and she was a hoot. About 4' 9" at the most. But a big personality. The southern women sitting at my table asked what country she was from since they couldn't understand her and I told them New York and they said "OH".