Honored Contributor

Re: What just happened here?

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo just an FYI, I ended up paying $156.30 for 8 items of clothing.  They originally charged me 226.29.   That averages out to $19.54 per item.  Looking forward to showing off the dress I got for $13.54 on your other thread.

Honored Contributor

I would say she clearly screwed up the first time around! The only thing she supposedly missed was a single $10 coupon but yet you ended up spending 80 bucks less??

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I would say she clearly screwed up the first time around! The only thing she supposedly missed was a single $10 coupon but yet you ended up spending 80 bucks less??

@Andreatoo $70 bucks less.  But, yeah, that was why I was confused when she said that $69.99 had been returned to my card.  But, there were people waiting in line, so I didn't want to hold them up.  They only had one register open on the 1st floor except for shoes and makeup and 1 register open upstairs where mens/boys/lengerie/Missy sizes were.  They did at least have a group of about 8 dressing rooms open, and luckily I never had to wait in line for one of those.