Honored Contributor

What is your latest fashion score? I'm talking a real deal!!!!

Well, I don't know if you consider sleepwear "fashion", but I sort of do!!!  LOL!

Any how, I just had to post my latest score or find, if you will.  I was so excited!

I love nice, pretty and comfty sleepwear but I refuse to pay a ton.

I was in Marshalls the other day and I found a pair of Ralph Lauren pajamas --- $72 ---- on clearance for $18!!!  Oh, my goodness!!!  I was so excited!  

They are very soft, cushiony, cotton knit --- cream color, with beautiful, small roses and rose buds on them.  Very sort of ---- Laura Ashley looking -- to my way of thinking!

Any how --- I am thrilled!  I will never, repeat --- NEVER --- pay $72 for a pair of pajamas or even close.  

So, just wonderfing what your lastest fashion score was????  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your latest fashion score? I'm talking a real deal!!!!

Lysse leggings at Sears Canada. They were on clearance for under $15. The sizing was not true to size on some of them though. I had to try all of them on. Got several 1X pairs. Nice thick ponte di roma fabric, not see through at all.

Honored Contributor

Does jewelry count?  I bought J346789 Carolyn Pollack necklace when it was a OTO offering for $99.  It is now $178....and worth every bit of the higher price.  Gorgeous necklace.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I bought a beautiful, dusty cocoa colored cashmere sweater.  Still had the tags on it.  Five bucks at Goodwill   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A pair of Clarks lexi venice sandals for $49 at the Clarks shoe store.

Honored Contributor

I found a pair of Sketchers for $44.00 at a close-out shoe store, QVC's are $10.00 more plus shipping.  Same model, not a great savings but I at least got a good fit. 

Respected Contributor

I got a Denim & Co Seashell Print Sleevess Knit Dress on Lunch Time Special for only $16.64 (Originally $41.50).  I just received it and tried it on. It is very soft and comfortable (and it has pockets!).  It is my first Denim and Co purchase and I am very pleased.

Honored Contributor

I got an LL Bean cotton sweater in a beautiful coral color for $3 at a church thrift shop. Long sleeves but I have been able to wear it a few times, still lots of cool days and nights where I live.

Got a pair of black J Lo pants from Kohls site for 14 dollars and change with discounts and cash.They're like holy grail pants for me but I can't get another pair, they never get them back in stock.  None in store either. They just fit me so perfectly, pull on with a slight flare.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

I bought a pair of sandals for $89 which to me is a small fortune, but it was one of those things that I "had" to have so it took me a few months to finally cave (that and some OT). I figure if I'm still thinking about those stupid sandals a few months later, then I really do want them - so not an impulse buy. Well I just found them on Amazon for $35 so I will return the ones for $89. I searched Amazon first but they were $89 on there also, but then they dropped the price last nightWoman LOL I'm beyond thrilled with my find.  

Trusted Contributor

I just bought a summer dress from Evine with a criss-cross back and I really like it. It was very reasonably priced.