Frequent Contributor

Re: What is your favorite QVC fashion line and why

My favorite line of clothing for work is Susan Graver. I like the style of her clothing and the fit.  I also like that many of her clothes are easy care.

This is my favorite:

sg big shirt.png

Honored Contributor

I'm a classic dresser and even my casual clothing looks classic. I like Linea but certain styles from Mackie or Graver work for me. I'm not a fan of plastic or sequin embellishments on my everyday clothing so any line that uses a lot of that I am not interested in purchasing. 

I'm not very tall so many of the longer tunic styles do not look right on me. Uneven hems if they are very long do not do well on me either. Shorter length uneven hemmed clothing looks okay on me but I try not to make my entire wardrobe that way. One or two pieces is just enough for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

For me, it's all about Dream Jeannes from the Quacker Factory line. I have never owned a more comfortable, good-look-on-the-body, pair of pants that have such stretch and recovery like the Dream Jeannes do. I own pants, capris, and skorts from this line in many colors. I wear them almost every day. Do buy, fellow QVC shoppers, do buy.  They're a hands-down winner!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Valued Contributor

Bob Mackie, and by the way, thousands of his clothes

on EBay.

Respected Contributor

I don't follow a favorite designer on the Q. My shopping pattern here and in brick and mortar stores is to combine lots of style ideas to match my mood or the occasion. I currently own several Isaac pants and two pair from Lisa Rinna. I shy away from shopping online for tops but have had good luck with Halston tops and dresses. 

I'm very curious about C Wonder and would like to try an item when something catches my eye. Linea looks very nice -- and I love the enthusiasm of the Linea Ladies -- but the line doesn't fit my life as well as Isaac and Halston. My closet can't be described by any one style.  

Esteemed Contributor

Every brand I really liked is gone. lol Sport Savvy, Dialogue, Motto.  In the current line up, I like Isaac.  The line offers a balance of casual and professional clothing.

Respected Contributor

LOGO, I know it gets trashed a lot here, but I'm not a classic dresser. I like loose, long, and free. I'm large and tall and I love tunics with easy, breathable fabric. I like the color and the embellishments. You can dress it up or down. I get my pieces at the outlets though and pay a lot less.
Respected Contributor

LOGO is my favorite, although I also buy from other lines.

i like LOGO because it is offbeat and that type of clothing has always appealed to me.  I don't have large hips or rear so I can wear garments with emphasis along the bottom.  I also like loose clothing that skims my body.

I recently had a large weight loss (unplanned) and find LOGO very forgiving with my weight change.

Respected Contributor

If LOGO works for you, great. I think her colors are beautiful. Everyone's reasons for liking a brand are interesting. Sometimes I would like to try another line, but I am probably too practical; it has to work for my figure and lifestyle, otherwise I would feel like I wasted my clothing budget. It's that German mom whispering in my ear. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

I'm down to only Isaac now. His collections seem to be the most flattering on my figure, and I like the style. It's no-age clothing and still youthful.

I was happy to see Halston and the C line come onboard but have been disappointed in both. The C line promised "classic" and "boho", but it looks all boho to me. Love the slouchy pants and top look for Halston but not much else. Seems his collection is for, like Halston, the tall, slim women. I'm retired and would probably buy more Halston, C, and Linea were I still working.