Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite QVC fashion line and why

Isaac 24/7 Denim pants and shorts. Also, I am becoming a big fan of C Wonder. I own 7 dresses and 1 top so far. Love the quality and materials he uses. Nothing clings, just skims on your body. Everything is oh so soft and comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

Isaac for pants, sweaters and tops, some D&C/Graver/Logo (no layers) tops and Logo sweaters and Terry Tops, JR and LOuis D blouses, Clarks, Sketchers, Alegria shoes/sandals....jeans Isaac and D&C....Oryany and D&B bags. 

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 I will have to check out Linea body. Thanks for the recommendation.

Trusted Contributor

I do not have 1 designer but as I had said before Issac was selling his items in Target when they came to my area years ago.  I was so glad when I found QVC and there he was.  This made it so much easier to buy his fashions.  For a long time I never had any returns but for about the last 3 years things have changed with quality and consistent dependable sizing.  I have a closet full of Linea, JR, Issac, LCNY and some from others.  I am also becoming acquainted with Halston and C Wonder.  I have not figured out my size with them yet but I do like my purchases.  I have become very disappointed in SG and GILI.  They are not the value and quality they used to be for me.   I watch all shows but use my wish list and read reviews when ever in doubt.  I do not hesitate to go on line and cancel an order if information in additional shows and reviews say it might be a good purchase for me.  The fact that the same items are sold repeatedly all day gives me time to check back and make a decision.  Items that look good on 1 model may not look as good as another wearing the same size.   Sometimes it appears to me that models and/or hosts and presenters should have sized up.  I have no idea if the problem is bad sizing on the garment.   To much said but the Q needs to know how some good long time customers feel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I like SG, IM and Louis D. clothing lines.

Just what i was about to say too!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gram W I should have paid attention to the reviews on a Ryka sandal I recently purchased and returned. Reviews said it had a poor fit and ran narrow. And it did. Reviews and the garment size chart are usually the most helpful. But when even the slim models look heavy in an item, I never purchase.

I have never purchased GILI so have no experience with the brand but it is more than I want to pay on most of their items. SG priced me out of her line too. I just won't pay $50 plus shipping and tax for a poly top.

Respected Contributor

D&Co. is what I watch mostly as I have found it comfortable, practical , & most suitable for my lifestyle. They even sell items occasiionally under $50. I love the waistbands and many items have pockets which for me is a draw. Once I figured out they size on the generous side I have always had a nice fit.

I also have several SG coats which I appreciate .I have found them to be well made,  cleverly designed , and a competitive price. I would like to buy some of her other items but find it a little pricey for my needs.

I also purchased a coat by Dennis Basso that I felt was worth the money.

I like the variety of colors that you just cannot get in B&M stores from many of the lines.

Respected Contributor

THanks ladies for your thoughtful replies. When I know why a brand is liked, it provides a better basis for buying an item I would otherwise hesitate to buy without being able to try on first.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great question!  I really like some of the D&C capris.  They fit.  Since the store where I worked at had the same sports wear as the makers of Walmart (you can guess the quality), I never bought any there.

Secondly, love Dennis Basso most.  All the clothes I have ordered from him have been tasteful, yet fashion conscious.  They also launder and line dry well (I only dry runaround the house clothes).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG I have several DB coats and wear the heck out of the spring jacket I have. Great quality.