Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What is your fashion choice when going to sleep?

My favorite thing to sleep in is boyfriend-type cotton lounge pants paired with either a tank or tee.  Very comfy!

image.png

Honored Contributor

Re: What is your fashion choice when going to sleep?

I meant to post this in fashion - not beauty!  Maybe a mod can transfer it for me?

Honored Contributor

I like pajamas and sometimes I only wear the top if it is warm.  Once in a while I will wear a short gown.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I love flannel pj bottoms for lounging during the day but I'm a nightgown lover for sleep. I usually wear them a few sizes larger than needed so I can move around easily.

Honored Contributor

A big T-shirt and my bikini panties for me. I don't like to sleep with anything around my waist.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My choices are not about "fashion" but simple comfort.......

Summer -- elbow-length, knee-length night shirt;

Winter -- LS long thermal henley-style gown or "long-john                        thermal style bottoms and top pj's";

Spring and Fall -- cotton LS long gown.

Esteemed Contributor

I always like to wear bottoms, usually something comfy like flannel when it's chilly or short  ones in the summer.   And always, always wear a comfortable tank top as I usually am too warm  for a regualr pj top.  I sleep with the ceiling fan on all winter, drives my hubby nuts, and I have an extra blanket in case I need it during the night.  LOL, I tell him it's all about me, hon.

Honored Contributor

I wear Eileen West long gowns. They are made of cotton and are very feminine. I love all their sleepwear and often purchase them with matching robes.

Honored Contributor

I don't normally buy stuff to sleep in unless I'm going to be travelling and sleeping in hotels.

At home ... SG liquid knit crop pants and liquid knit tank tops.  The fabric was entirely too thin to wear out of the house, but makes great sleepwear.  Also - some SG liquid knit tank dresses that I've had for an eternity ... no longer presentable to wear outside - but perfect for sleeping.

Also - some t-shirt dresses I got from LandsEnd years ago ... both housedress and sleepwear.

College t-shirts and some old Freelance modal pants that were too long, so I cut them off and they became sleepwear, some WWC pants that are too big and too long ... cut them off.

Honored Contributor

I like the 'leafless' option.Woman WinkWoman Very Happy