Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is your choice, given the following four.

1 and 2. Tired of loungewear and leggings. 

Super Contributor

#3.  I'm too fluffy to wear form fitting clothing right now.  Maybe later!  I like knee length dresses with ankle boots!

Honored Contributor

None of the above.  I don't look at clothes in such limited ways.  At this point in my life, purging my closets means getting rid of things that don't fit, are past the trend, things I haven't worn in a couple of years, things that are torn or stained.  At 62, everything in my closets meets my personal sense of style which for years has been casual/classic/comfortable with a twist.  I prefer basic colors but lately I have added some color in my tops.  I don't have a dressy lifestyle so there are things in my wardrobe that I can dress up with scarves/jewelry/sparkly shoes.  The same with playing with a particular look.  When I do want to play with a certain look, I do that with accessories too.  

Respected Contributor

Boho mostly. i like peasant blouses or simple, loose drapey tops with my silver jewelry; i wear a lot of cuffs and turquoise or blue stones. relaxed wide leg or boyfreind jeans and soft chunky knit sweaters. always a comfy but edgy boot for fall/winter. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

As you have begun to purge your wardrobe, have you come to find that you are drawn more in to the (1) Fitted/Fashionable/Classy; (2) Timeless/Understated/Elegant, (3) Trendy/ Relaxed/Carefree Boho (4) Feminine/Soft/Romantic.

I would fall under fitted/timeless/understated - sometimes elegant if it's a social thing w/ my husband.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Frequent Contributor

What I am doing, where I am going, and the mood I am in on any given day dictates that number for me....but I like them all.

Respected Contributor

Definitely 2 and part of 3.   I'm not a trendy person and love boho.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

My style (which I've cultivated for many years) doesn't fit into one of those four choices.  It's a bit of each.

Always "classy"

Always "timeless"

Sometimes "boho"

Usually "feminine"

I call it "eclectic."

Trusted Contributor

#2 with some boho thrown in.

Trusted Contributor

A little of all of them.