Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is with the Denim & Co line???

I check in on my way to one of my detective story reruns.  I most likely just go online and look for AS IS or Clearance.  I buy by style and color.  I have found the Denim and Co line to be comfortable and to look good on me.  I consider myself well dressed and I get compliments.  But I respect others who post just the opposite.  It would seem that is what forums and or reviews are for.  Lately not just here but everywhere there are so many opposing views that should be handled with kindness and understanding.  So my teacher self is asking for restraint and respect for each other.  This has always been a wonderful place to be with such thoughtful and helpful people.  

Honored Contributor

Re: What is with the Denim & Co line???

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@PhillyGirl23 My advice: Don't aggravate yourself by watching and have cookie. You'll feel better!

And same advice to her multi-nic's 😉

Hi friends.  Just to confirm, please be aware that even though my nic is similar to the OP, I am not her.  And I like Denim & Co.  

Heart

Awww @PhilaLady1   that does kinda stink!

I have to read slow to figure out which Philly is posting.....only takes about 3 words and I know it isn't you!