Honored Contributor

Re: What is the single best/most coveted item you ever bought from QVC (fashion)

@meem120 wrote:

Pamela Dennis leather shirt jacke. Fabulous

@meem120 Oh MY!  Wasn't she fabulous!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the single best/most coveted item you ever bought from QVC (fashion)

The items I have reached for the most over and over are my Judith Ripka SS watches and a set of bangle bracelets that were a special value before 2010.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have some jewelry items as well but I was specifically referring to fashion (I probably did not make that clear).

Among other items, I have a Pamela Dennis gray silk blouse with silver embroidery and sequins that I still enjoy.  I have a Pamela Dennis LBD that I still enjoy.

Other items that I have that I like very much include a Dennis Basso faux black broadtail coat with a sabel mink collar and cuffs that is a real favorite.

I have a Bradley Bayou blue suede trench coat that I just love and for which I receive lotsa compliments.

I have a black Precious Fibers cashmere sweater with beading along the front closure that looks like, but is not, Swaovski silver crystal beading.

I have a great pair of lined winter white crepe pants by Bob Mackie.

I have a great Louis dell Olio black boiled wool suit with what looks like black leather at the godet seams of the skirt and along the perimeter of the jacket with black faceted buttons on the jacket.  It is a gorgeous suit and I love it.  I also have 3 very pretty silk blouses by LDO.  I have given much of his clothing away so I don't have it still.

I have a pretty peacock blue silk blouse by Chloe Dau with an overlay brocade black and silver embroidery.

I have a cute suit by Sarah Campbell that is black cotton with pink and white flowers that are maybe poppies and zinnias (very spring like).  The jacket is 3/4 length and skirt is a bit short, has gussets of same fabric (I wear with black tights).  Jacket is lined with a black/white polka dot silk-like fabric and I roll the sleeves into a cuff.  I get so many compliments when I wear it about once a year or so.

I have some Kim Gravel (Belle) medium blue denim pants (with zippers at the leg) that I like very much as well.  Next to my Hue leggings, these are my favorite casual pants. I have worn them with white linen shirts, white broadcloth shirts, white T-shirts, black shirts, a blouse by Kim that I purchased in blue floral, a couple Ivanka tops that I got on a great sale at Dillard's, one which is reminiscent of, but much prettier, than the Tolani brand.  

I have a lot of other stuff but these are things that I like a lot.

Super Contributor

I would have to say my Dooney & Bourke tan leather purse. I use it regularly and it has carried all kinds of day-to-day stuff that a busy working mother and teacher carries around, and it still looks new.

The item I that has gotten me the most compliments, though, is a LOGO lounge tie-dye print top in purple colors. I think it's just such a soft, pretty, but unusual print that it attracts attention. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alarmclock wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

Not sure if this post will last, but Marc Bouwer sells his line on Evine.

He started on QVC.

@alarmclock   I don't think Marc's clothes on Evine nor any on the shopping chanels are as good as the quality of those pants.   I have some Ralph Lauren pants my daughter gave me, from about the same time period, that are just as good but cost about 5 times as much.

They were so well made and of such good quality fabric and style.  

Honored Contributor

It has to be a black Quacker Factory duster with sequined fall colored leaves on it. I've worn it as my fall coat for a decade and it has gotten more compliments than any other fashion item I've purchased.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Bob Mackie's embroidered/embellished fleece jackets.  They are outerwear and over the years, as I lost weight,  I kept buying the same jacket.  They came in many colors and each one had a different pattern.  I liked the ivory one because it was dressy and and I wore it as my dress up winter coat.  I would always get tons compliments when I wore it.  I I love it.  I did major closet clean out in the spring, all the way to the back and I found it.  I was happy for  second, until I realized it was a 22/24 from the old days.  A few weeks ago, I noticed that it's back in inventory and I put it on my wishlist.  If it's still available on 9/1, I'll buy it....again.  

======

I have the ivory one too @chrystaltree . Just about when I'm ready to toss it, I say one more year. That one gets a lot of compliments too, but boy has the price increased on it since I bought mine.

Honored Contributor

I have many items I bought from the Q over the years that were my favorite things, but I must say what I got the most use out of and still covet is my 14 kt. gold bangle bracelet from Eterna Gold.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I can’t think of any item purchased anywhere that means that much to me. I’ve purchased lots of nice things from Q but I don’t really have them ranked.

@willdob3   You don't need to qualify the degree to what they mean.  Many have one item from QVC fashion that is special. That was all I was asking.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I can’t think of any item purchased anywhere that means that much to me. I’ve purchased lots of nice things from Q but I don’t really have them ranked.

Same here. I do not covet fashion...or think about something being the best. I like clothes...nice things....but covet? Nope.