What is the maker of the Dress that Kirsten has on today 12/9/18 ?

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the maker of the Dress that Kirsten has on today 12/9/18 ?

Kerstin usually posts the info on her Facebook page.  Today she said it's not QVC.  It's an oldie, but goodie.

Contributor

She’s certainly putting it to the test with every side shot. 

Honored Contributor

I think she looks lovely but I wouldn't have worn those shoes. As for the side shot crack?! You've got to be kidding me?!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought that dress was stunning on her. As for those deep side openings, on a bosomy woman it would probably have been in questionable taste but because she's 'barely there' in that department it worked for her.

So since posting earlier I've been flitting around checking out some other things and saw that Kirsten at some point put a tank top or something under that dress. Hhhmmmm, I wonder if that was her choice or if she was told to. In any case it looked nice either way. But those shoes!! Ugly with that dress.

Honored Contributor

She's worn that dress several times on QVC.  Not a big fan of the dress for this time of the year.  Also personally didn't like the shoes with it at all and that made the entire look even more summery.

OTOH, Amy looked lovely.  Her dress was gorgeous and looked more season appropriate.