Honored Contributor

Re: What is the Gili tsv on 10/14/19?

The last time I wore a cape or poncho was in the 1970s. I don’t wear them anymore. Just not my style. I have a friend who looks great in pieces like this. She wears hers with slim jeans, booties, and a turtleneck. 

Honored Contributor

Just what I don't need -- a cape.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love it.  I think it looks so chic.  I am looking at the rust or charcoal because they don't have gold buttons. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

i think they look chic also.

i much prefer capes/ponchos/ruanas to coats.

they are more comfortable when i am driving also.

if it did not have that mockneck i would be getting one or two.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I love it.  I think it looks so chic.  I am looking at the rust or charcoal because they don't have gold buttons. 

@Pecky   -  I have the first iteration of this piece in black and charcoal and really like them.  They're a nice weight, hefty but not heavy and not confining like a coat.  I ordered the camel and olive.  I like that your arms are more free to move, as opposed to having slits in a poncho.  I've also unsnapped the top 2-3 snaps on each side of the mock neck and flipped the fabric inward, if I don't want it to be mock neck.  It then looks like a crew neck.  Enjoy your ponchos!

Super Contributor

I ordered one!  In charcoal, I think they are really cute and something different.  For the $50.00 and no S/H it seems like a pretty good deal.  I'll wear it with skinny jeans and boots.