Trusted Contributor

Re: What is supposed to be "the color" for this year?

@wildcat fan

I bought a green jacket from the Motto brand years ago but it still looks good.  I usually wear it in the spring.  It has 3/4 sleeves.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@wildcat fan

I bought a green jacket from the Motto brand years ago but it still looks good.  I usually wear it in the spring.  It has 3/4 sleeves.

I really liked their Motto line!  My green jacket is from their Dialogue brand and still looks new.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ear anRe: What is supposed to be "the color" for this year?

@bri20 wrote:

I don't wear any shade of green.

I would carry a green handbag though.  LOL

Same here, @bri20. I like touches of green, but a little green goes a long way.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ear anRe: What is supposed to be "the color" for this year?

I love a beautiful turquoise. Everybody looks beautiful in turquoise.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the color, but I look terrible in most green shades. I do like the coordinating colors. It's just a marketing ploy to get people to buy. Unfortunately, it limits the color palette when one does need to replenish or would like a splurge. 

Honored Contributor

I like that partcular shade of green.........I haven't seen in stores yet.  I need more green!    I keep running across my fleece top and bottom in one of my bins.........It's a light olive.  I really should begin to start wearing it. Had it for a few years.  I still can't figure out why I haven't worn it much, if at all.............It's a nice tint of olive, and very, very soft on the inside.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I love green! Heart Most shades seem to look good on me - as long as they don't have too much yellow. I'm medium/fair complected, blue-eyed, and have auburn hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did an internet search for fashion ideas in the new greenery shade.  Many are pairing a green jacket or purse with neutral shades like gray, beige, and black.  I think I can handle greenery if it's a pop of color.  These are from a website called FashionDivaDesign:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg