Honored Contributor

Re: What is shawns dress?!?!

The velcro strap doesn't bother me at all.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Didn't care for the dress and didn't think the yellow looked good on her. But hey, I'm sure she doesn't care what I think about it.Wink

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 brii said:

She's worn that yellow dress before. She's really been dressing very nicely the past few months.

I don't think she ever had vertigo. She was trying to conceal her pregnancy.

You think so? I don't know, vertigo can come and go, it does for my friend although she has not had an episode in a while. She takes valium. I would hate to think Shawn had lied to viewers about having that. I don't know, it's hard to tell sometimes, some people confuse dizziness from medications or other conditions for vertigo at times.

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 winamac1 said:
On 2/11/2015 imaclotheshog said:

Those are so cute Win. It looks like they have mesh strips on the vamp, so they wouldn't be too hot. If you shop around, you can probably find a better price on those.

I did Amp. I'm waiting on the 25% coupon vs. 20% that I found online for the site! Have a great day!

That's good Win, enjoy your shoes. You have a nice day as well!

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 LipstickDiva said:

I remember that dress and it is at least a year old, if not more.

Shawn has been wearing heels, not just wedges, several times that I've seen her. And over the last couple of weeks at least one poster if not more has commented about that and Shawn saying she has foot problems. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I've heard her say that also. I've seen her wearing flats and sandals complaining about her feet. I have never heard her say exactly what is wrong with them though.

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 winamac1 said: The velcro strap doesn't bother me at all.

I didn't even notice the Velcro strap. I think I'd have to try them on. However as a general rule, shoes with ankle straps sometimes don't fit me so well, I have to try them on and see if I can walk in them. Sometimes the strap does not have enough "give" when I walk. I'd have to see but this style is much more stylish than some shoes with Velcro straps I've seen.

Super Contributor

I found a picture of the Megan dress, not a very good pic but you can sort of see it.

It is very short but I thought it was probably the prettiest costume of the entire show, next to a gown or two that Betty wore in earlier seasons. I love the sleeves.

Super Contributor

On 2/10/2015 ericalynnx3 said: Shawn's yellow dress is so cute! Some help! What is it called/ who is it by? I want to buy it off qvc!

Welcome to the boards Erica!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/11/2015 LipstickDiva said:

I remember that dress and it is at least a year old, if not more.

Shawn has been wearing heels, not just wedges, several times that I've seen her. And over the last couple of weeks at least one poster if not more has commented about that and Shawn saying she has foot problems. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I've heard her say that also. I've seen her wearing flats and sandals complaining about her feet. I have never heard her say exactly what is wrong with them though.

I've heard her say many times all the pain she goes thru with her feet and how important the "right" shoe is. How happy Orthoheel came along and she can wear them. I guess they've gotten better....

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 winamac1 said: The velcro strap doesn't bother me at all.

I didn't even notice the Velcro strap. I think I'd have to try them on. However as a general rule, shoes with ankle straps sometimes don't fit me so well, I have to try them on and see if I can walk in them. Sometimes the strap does not have enough "give" when I walk. I'd have to see but this style is much more stylish than some shoes with Velcro straps I've seen.

I didn't notice them either. But, the more I look at them, the more I like them. I think that type of strap would give a more custom fit. I just will wait until I see a 25% off coupon for the shoe site that I saw them on. There was a 25% off on Sunday, but I forgot to order them before it expired. I think these would be super cute with crops and pants.

There's always something I want Amp...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink{#emotions_dlg.scared}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"