Regular Contributor

Re: What is happening with Courtney?

On 2/13/2015 milly said:

They said on AM Style that Courtney, Shawn and Amy would be on at 8 p.m. for the finale of Fashion Week. Did they go to NY? Haven't watched that much lately. I think Courtney will be on both channels. I've seen other hosts with shows on Plus like Leah & Sandra. I just don't see Courtney on PM Style with Shawn. Too much silliness!!

Courtney won't be on PM style because she's taking over Amy's noon spot on Mondays when Amy moves to an evening schedule on Mondays.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 2/13/2015 stevieb said:

Courtney has grown on me, but she still has a bit of a ways to go... That said, it does appear she got shuffled out of the Monday lineup and I surely prefer her to the gushing and inarticulate Amy... As for QVC Plus, not every cable provider offers it and I, for one, don't choose to sit and watch TV or movies on a phone, computer or tablet, so having a show there, to me, is definitely a step down.

ITA. That's what I was going to just post about Courtney and Sandra both. I don't get QPlus either and nope, I don't watch on my computer or tablet.

It's like when HSN branched out and added America Store. Some of the hosts were moved over from HSN to AS and that definitely was a step down. Then they did away with AS and most of the hosts went with it.

Agree, they've sort of 'dissed' Sandra too... And while Sandra isn't a favorite, what I just don't get is them leaving these two at the gate in favor of Amy, who is for me singularly unwatchable. Well, I guess it would be more accurate to say, I can look at her, I just can't stand to listen to her...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

On 2/12/2015 santorini said:

She is my least favorite host. There is something about her voice that really annoys me.

I totally agree. Can't watch her. Maybe she will get better as she gets more mature and more experienced. I feel like she puts on this ditzy girl, trying too hard to be trendy act.

Valued Contributor

Guess Jayne was wrong as no Courtney tonight. Guess her star dimmed a bit when Lisa left. I always felt Lisa pushed her along. What's with Seth Aaron's hair. Does he always look this way?
Esteemed Contributor

Courtney's on Q Plus, it looks like every Thursday. This will give her more training. She needs to get to work giving information on the product. Just give all the important details like sizes, rises, petite rise, what kind of fit, please fabric. Your personal stories are not necessary. And a lot of us can figure out where to wear what we buy.

Honored Contributor

She was just on and said she was off to do a two hour live show on q2.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/13/2015 milly said: Guess Jayne was wrong as no Courtney tonight. Guess her star dimmed a bit when Lisa left. I always felt Lisa pushed her along. What's with Seth Aaron's hair. Does he always look this way?

Wonder what mouse or spray he uses.... 8)

Honored Contributor

I think that Q is looking to get a younger crowd now so they will have never ending customers
Super Contributor

On 2/13/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Courtney has grown on me, but she still has a bit of a ways to go... That said, it does appear she got shuffled out of the Monday lineup and I surely prefer her to the gushing and inarticulate Amy... As for QVC Plus, not every cable provider offers it and I, for one, don't choose to sit and watch TV or movies on a phone, computer or tablet, so having a show there, to me, is definitely a step down.

ITA. That's what I was going to just post about Courtney and Sandra both. I don't get QPlus either and nope, I don't watch on my computer or tablet.

It's like when HSN branched out and added America Store. Some of the hosts were moved over from HSN to AS and that definitely was a step down. Then they did away with AS and most of the hosts went with it.

Agree, they've sort of 'dissed' Sandra too... And while Sandra isn't a favorite, what I just don't get is them leaving these two at the gate in favor of Amy, who is for me singularly unwatchable. Well, I guess it would be more accurate to say, I can look at her, I just can't stand to listen to her...

Thanks, stevieb. That is just what I was trying to get at in posting this topic. I felt it was a slam to Courtney. Not that I thought she should headline on the new Monday night lineup, but not to be included at all was surprising to me. I would think she felt slighted. And someone like Sandra may have felt the same way, too.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 tantallum said:
On 2/12/2015 santorini said:

She is my least favorite host. There is something about her voice that really annoys me.

I totally agree. Can't watch her. Maybe she will get better as she gets more mature and more experienced. I feel like she puts on this ditzy girl, trying too hard to be trendy act.

I agree and I definitely won't watch her at all.