Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is going on?

[ Edited ]

I, on the other hand, am very picky about who gets my hard-earned cash ... but, yes, it's a personal preference.   Far be it from me to tell someone else what to do with their money.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of what, if not all of what QVC offers is from their in-house brands, brands you will not find in brick and mortar stores.  Most of the offerings blur.  Those designers who have distinct style are not on as often.

Trusted Contributor

@Big Joanie  I have one of George Simonton's tops in my closet that still looks  good after many wearings and washings.  He was a fit expert for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is going on?

[ Edited ]

@Big Joanie  George Simonton retired. QVC didn't loose him. He was another true designer and taught design for years. He, Bob Mackie and Louis Dell'Olio all have amazing degrees and real talent in the fashion industry. I continue to buy the Linea line from QVC.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Just ordered two items, one from LOGO and one from Kim Gravel...my very first purchase from Kim's line. I like the way the garments look and hope they will flatter my less then perfect figure. We will ALWAYS have vendors we like and others we simply can't watch...one person's favorite is another person's least favorite. So? Watch, don't watch, order, don't order.................  

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

IMO, Q has lost too many of the real designers,although some have stayed.  We've lost Bradley Boyau, Rachel Zoe, as well as Pamela? (slender, long hair, raspy voice) as well as others.  Their items sold out. 

I have a feeling Q wanted the prices low and quality high.  THERE'S a glass ceiling (in that).

@ECBG Pamela Dennis?

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

IMO, Q has lost too many of the real designers,although some have stayed.  We've lost Bradley Boyau, Rachel Zoe, as well as Pamela? (slender, long hair, raspy voice) as well as others.  Their items sold out. 

I have a feeling Q wanted the prices low and quality high.  THERE'S a glass ceiling (in that).

@ECBG I have 2 lamb leather moto jackets from RZ. Super soft and nice quality.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG Pamela Dennis?

@islandgrrlYES!!!!!  Dennis!  Wasn't she great!!!  Her clothes were wonderful!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG I had one of her stressed leather jackets. Loved it to pieces!

Honored Contributor

The Q has all kinds of designers to fit all kinds of customers.  The crude customers probably think the crude designers are peachy-keen.  I turn the channel when they appear.  Many people think they're hysterically funny.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment