Honored Contributor

QVC wants to portray itself as the premiere designers/vendors of the shopping network.  However, they have a few vendors that are so loud, obnoxious and crude.  So much for image, QVC.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

IMO, Q has lost too many of the real designers,although some have stayed.  We've lost Bradley Boyau, Rachel Zoe, as well as Pamela? (slender, long hair, raspy voice) as well as others.  Their items sold out. 

I have a feeling Q wanted the prices low and quality high.  THERE'S a glass ceiling (in that).

Respected Contributor

Let's not forget George Simington .....

Esteemed Contributor

And vendors are all offering T's with "V" neck for 25 bucks.  Yesterday Susan and that Halsteed (sp) guy  did the same dance. 

Esteemed Contributor

Image?  That left the building long time ago.  Loud gets attention - crude apparently helps.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Image?  That left the building long time ago.  Loud gets attention - crude apparently helps.

@fthunt  You hit the nail right on the head!

Esteemed Contributor

Q seems to think you'll wear anything they throw out there ... bit of a mistake in their bottom line, however.

Honored Contributor

I think it depends on one's outlook.  Yes, I'd prefer not to buy from someone crude, but I'm far less easily offended than many posters.  And I have less than no interest in buying something just because I like the personality behind the brand.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Linea fits that premiere description. I have worn his suits the past two days and was so appreciative of this designer.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

QVC wants to portray itself as the premiere designers/vendors of the shopping network.  However, they have a few vendors that are so loud, obnoxious and crude.  So much for image, QVC.

I don't think much of ANYTHING at the Q now is designer quality....it's all very over priced, poly or rayon and spandex....some are see through and plain cheap looking...they might as well group a lot of clothes all together as they all look the same to me..ankle pants (ugh) (NO TALLS), same looking styles, prints, designs...

They seem to label the things with different Vendors names and I see no point in that.

The worst is when they say "Made especially for QVC" I run, lol......Since I'm on the W. Coast, at 4am for me, is 7am on the E.Coast and to listen to the screaming/yelling by Vendors and/or Hosts, is not for me...is like a vacuum wake up 🙄. Maybe I'm just too old now. I get the feeling the Q is collecting stuff other companies are tossing away, lol.😲 

And stop showing that Credit Card every few minutes. 😜

-Do Not Copy Pls-