Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with the clothes at QVC?

@suzycue wrote:

Don't know why they have Jill doing a fashion show anyway, she is absolutely the most matronly and dowdy dressed host on the Q.

Oh how kind you are.  And you highlighted your nasty post in pink.  

I think Jill is fantastic.  I don't care for how she dresses, but I don't care for how most of the QVC hosts dress.  

I don't think she looks matronly though.   

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like most of Lisa Rinna's pants, but the ones that she and Jill had on were terrible.  They made everyone look 10 lbs. heavier.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if the hosts have to wear what they are selling even if they look bad in them?

Lisa Robertson did fashion a lot and always looked good.  She never looked lke she was "taking one for the team".

Esteemed Contributor

I just think they are trying to show the variety of clothes available for everyone.It is her choice what styles she wears.  Perhaps she thinks she looks great and is stepping out from what she usually wears.  I know I am always willing to TRY IT OUT and I am short too, even shorter than Jill. 

Respected Contributor

@suzycue wrote:

Don't know why they have Jill doing a fashion show anyway, she is absolutely the most matronly and dowdy dressed host on the Q.

Have you seen Antonella lately?  

Frequent Contributor

At the start of the show, Jill said that she loves Lisa's clothes and couldn't wait to do a show with her.

Jill has worn those pants with those shoes before, just a couple weeks ago.  HER choice, not anyone else's.

Esteemed Contributor

If Q offered me a job as an on-air host, there would be a clause in the contract that I have final say on what I wear on national TV and I want a "test" in front of the camera before going live.  Or no deal!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@suzycue wrote:

@SuzieQue

I think Jill is fantastic selling fashion.  Rather than yacking incessantly about anything but the item being sold, she tells the fit, gives the size she's wearing and normally wears if that's the item being sold, she provides appropriate information to the consumer.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jill as a host, but not some of her choices in clothing.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Jill wore those pants to warn those with a similar body type.She always is very honest with her presentations and doesn't go on and on about how fabulous everything is.