Trusted Contributor

What is going on with the clothes at QVC?

Jill is a pretty lady, those clothes and big high wedged Espadrilles look horrible.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is going on with the clothes at QVC?

I hear ya!  That is one very unflattering outfit.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Jill and I don't share the same taste in clothing and accessories.   IMO she has more misses than hits.   From a professional  standpoint,  I think she the best,  most prepared host,  however. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Don't know why they have Jill doing a fashion show anyway, she is absolutely the most matronly and dowdy dressed host on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

I like Jill as a host, but that outfit was tragic.  I have pants like that and love them, but Jill's were too short.  Lisa looked better than everyone else and it's because her pants were longer.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like that style of pants -- too short.  Don't care for the high wedges either.  Pared together, I don't care for the outfit one bit.  I'm sure Jill would never have chosen that ensemble for her personal choice.  She has to wear it because it's part of her job.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

People always complain when the hosts don't wear QVC clothes. Jill was just taking one for the team. They try to tell you that anyone can wear anything, and we all know that isn't true;

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Jill is an excellent host.   She dresses more classicly and cannot wear heels, due to her bad feet.   I'm sure she tried her best to wear Lisa Rinna's clothes but it did look bad.

QVC made poor choices for the hosts of Lisa's shows today.   The morning host wore a top 2 sizes too small.   Then she put the card between her legs (ugh!) and lifted up her tops and pulled on the pants, waving it!   It was embarrassing to watch.    I felt so sorry for Lisa.  

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa Rhinna's clothes are odd shaped  and don't even look good on her except for the fact that she is so tiny and a small person can  get anyway wearing anything. Those harem pants with the ties were so ugly very reminiscent of MC Hammer.

Jill has talked forever about her knee surgery's and bad feet. Jill did her best to be a Q team player.  It was not a good look.

Just because your famous doen't make you a fashion expert. LIsa's line is ugly.

Honored Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

Jill is an excellent host.   She dresses more classicly and cannot wear heels, due to her bad feet.   I'm sure she tried her best to wear Lisa Rinna's clothes but it did look bad.

QVC made poor choices for the hosts of Lisa's shows today.   The morning host wore a top 2 sizes too small.   Then she put the card between her legs (ugh!) and lifted up her tops and pulled on the pants, waving it!   It was embarrassing to watch.    I felt so sorry for Lisa.  

I wish they would put a small table on the set for just that reason. There is usually a situation where the host needs to put the card down.