Honored Contributor

What is going on with Edge by Jen Rade?

[ Edited ]

I really liked her styles and the way she puts things together!  Where is she?  Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with Edge by Jen Rade?

I liked her too, wish she would come back along with more of Joe Zee.

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago when I was putting my summer closet away. I'm guessing that she won't be back. Just like when Byron Lars was on HSN, one line and done. He had nice offerings, too.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

i wore a joe zee outfit not that long ago and got so many compliments!  i'd love to see him come back.  jen rade also.

Honored Contributor

So many designers who have appeared on QVC seem to have 1 or 2 collections then no more.  Over the years there have been many I wish had stayed longer.  Quite a few Project Runway contestants have been featured, yet no one ever stays.

QVC doesn't seem to want competition for their in-house designers. Sometimes I think their collections just aren't frumpy enough for QVC.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

with the exception of Lori Goldstein maybe the stylist lines aren't selling that well?

Rachel Zoe wasn't around long...

Honored Contributor

As a whole it might be true that those lines weren't selling well, but I've found that there were some real treasures offered by those designers.

I love that dark green big shirt by Jen Rade, and I still wear (almost every day) some sunglasses by Rachel Zoe.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.