Respected Contributor

Re: What is Your Style Personality?...

I'm defnitely a combo of natural and creative. I live for my jeans and long skirts/dresses, and I love pastels and the free-spirited boho look. I also don't fuss a lot with my hair---it's cut very short, and the only makeup I wear is lip stain and blush, unless I'm going to an event or out dancing, then I'll add eye shadow. If it's comfortable and looks good on me, I'm there! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I am a bit of all except Classic...that didn't fit me or any of my dressing moods.

@DREAMON

I read your post and went back and saw that Dramatic didn't fit me at all.   The interesting thing is that, every now and then, I go on a bender and buy dramatic items because I feel like I have to do something to shake up my wardrobe!  This is how I get into closet trouble!   

I would and do wear accent pieces from all the styles be it a top, jewelry, shoes, handbag, etc. I think it changes my mood and makes me feel like I am dressing more current. One thing I never do is wear bright colors or prints in pants, dresses, or skirts. However I do have a really like jeans with a bit of embroidery...but not too much......that's about as wild as I get.

Honored Contributor

Romantic with a little of Classic thrown in for me.....I would have never thought of myself as Romantic, but after reading through all of them, that is the one that fits me the best....Very Interesting!!!!!!!!!Great thread...

Honored Contributor

If I have to limit it one of those options, I suppose dramatic.

I do prefer to be over dressed than under dressed, but the reality is I just like my clothes and makeup. I don't like the term dramatic just because I'm not looking for attention at all. I like a certain look, and fight with myself so that I don't draw too much attention.

But my style has nothing to do with runway fashion, even though I enjoy looking at it. I don't wear animal prints ever.   

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

I had fun watching the videos.  Based on what she said (not what was displayed), I would be a natural.

I did find it odd though, that she said "natural" people prefer easy-to-care-for fabrics, and then listed: leather, suede, cotton, wool, and linen.  Those aren't easy-care fabrics to me, especially linen!

Respected Contributor

I'm definitely a Classic. I like to wear fitted/tailored clothing mostly in black, and I wear simple jewelry and makeup, and my hair is also simple and always close to its natural color.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

I don't match any of them very closely.  As soon as I would read one or two lines that were yeses, the whole rest of the list would be 'no way'.  

Honored Contributor

I am definitely a Classic. My daughter posted a photo of me on Facebook from back in College and I had an outfit on that would be fine for today. Wool pants, sweater and a classic wool coat.

If you ever see a Ralph Lauren advertisement, I identify most with his line of clothing. Have for years.... Simple, tailored and comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Shoddy cheap

Trusted Contributor

In my young days I was definitely in the Romantic category!  Now I would fit in to the Classic and the Natural!!

This is a fun thread!!Woman Wink