Honored Contributor

Re: What is Your Style Personality?...

Thanks  @MacDUFF, this was fun.

Classic in terms of cut and fit, but more color, and natural fibers, Casual in terms of I want NO fuss with my clothes and want it easy.  No frilly little thingies for me..

I don't know where this fits, but I don't DO fashion jewelry

Then there is the animal rescue mode which is what can I find to decently cover myself with that will keep me warm/cool, has the least amount of mud, various leakages, and fur on it, and currently stinks less than anything I  have with me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Heaven only knows!

Respected Contributor

Creative and natural.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't fit in to those categories. I like boho but don't wear skirts or dresses. I have long hair and prefer makeup every day. I also don't do sweaters or cardigans. My uniform is skinny jeans with a pretty tunic top. My taste in jewelry is organic beads and sterling silver jewelry but I wear a lot of stretch bracelets. Shoes are clogs or ballet flats most of the time.

Honored Contributor

Creative is the closest to my eclectic jeans/tees/boots style.  I like Indigo Thread and Peace Love World type stles.  Except for being fully made up with complete eye makeup and earrings I never wear accessories as way too fussy for my casual dress style.  Except for a few weddings and sweats at home, I am never without my jeans.  Never will I be seen in classic styles.  Growing up I felt stiffled by all the restrictions on dress.  I sure am glad things are so much more relaxed and just about anything goes where we are free to wear what we like and don't have to fit a certain mold for what is proper dress!!     

Contributor

Wow! This is wonderful Smiley Happy Thanks

Honored Contributor

I don't fit into any niches. I like some things from all the category's

Honored Contributor

My style is just that MINE, I do not fit into any specific category

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought I'd be a Classic, but really wasn't ..... I actually fit into all 5 of the styles in one way or another.  So no definite Style Personality for me.  Guess I'm my own style.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

You'll no doubt have some characteristics in most or all of the personalities, but there will be one or two that match you more closely than the others.

I have the most in common with the classic and the natural personalities, go figure, with a sprinkling of some of the others. 

It's all just for fun...and, if you learn a few things about yourself in the process, well, that's a bonus...so what's your style personality?

Hi @MacDUFF ... I am also a combination of the classic and natural personalities.