Honored Contributor

Re: What is Your Style Personality?...

Natural.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think my style is a cross between classic and natural...a little bit of both.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee

Sistah!  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I am a bit of all except Classic...that didn't fit me or any of my dressing moods.

@DREAMON

I read your post and went back and saw that Dramatic didn't fit me at all.   The interesting thing is that, every now and then, I go on a bender and buy dramatic items because I feel like I have to do something to shake up my wardrobe!  This is how I get into closet trouble!   

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

...Well, what a shocker & eye-opening experience...kinda. I’m a “split” style personality. My clothing is classic, but all accessories are creative (colorful, fun and unexpected). Go figure!

@Shanus

This is interesting, too.   I'm purging my closet this year (a major Project!) and, just lately, I started focusing on accessories.  I think you're on the right track...I'm going to work on being creative/dramatic with scarves and jewelry.  

Trusted Contributor

Without a doubt, natural. 

Valued Contributor

hmmm, yet again I cannot be defined

libby's folly
Respected Contributor

I guess it is well know that I love my leather. Not sure where that fits in. It took a while for the people I know here to realize I am not a biker or anything like that. Just like the way it looks on me.

Esteemed Contributor

Classic for sure...

Respected Contributor

I don't have to see the videos. I was born classic and grew up in an area where my own classic style sense was reinforced by the style of the area. My mother is the same. Simple, clean lines, timeless pieces updated along the way, quality materials, etc. My style, although still classic, has become more casual since leaving the corporate world. I think we are all a mix of styles to some extent. Some days, it's my usual jeans and turtleneck, some days it's a blazer with jeans, but yesterday I wore a bit of a departure with an especially casual look (for me): gray tunic-length zip hoodie over a brown tee, skinny black jeans rolled up to reveal brown lace-up ankle boots, brown Dooney Florentine satchel, and just a hint of a brown and black leopard scarf tucked in at the neck. Some accessories are years old; timeless Hermes scarves and Chanel cap-toe ballet flats never date-- thank goodness.

Esteemed Contributor

@persiflage wrote:

hmmm, yet again I cannot be defined

@persiflage

Ok, maybe not from the style list, but what about this list?

Chit-chat

Taunt

Wise crack

Jest

Light-hearted banter   Smiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink